Reviews for Desert Rain
Popine chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
UpdTe please
Driven12 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
haven't even read the first chapter and had to say i love your story description.
Marcus Rowland chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Nice one - ends a bit abruptly but fun.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Lol
LadyDream3512 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I'm actually really happy that you updated, and as it is the last chapter; finally finished as well. I adored this fic when I first read it and enjoyed the interactions between the characters. I really do hope you continue : D
dreameralways chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
This was kind of funny in an odd way. And isn't it amazing how the whole moving can pretty much be summed up (with your additions) in 6 short chapters? Thank you for writing.
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Very cute! And considering that English isn't your first language, well done!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Really interesting. Looking forward to the next update.
Arathelia chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Oh, Illyria reference there! Love it!

I gotta say, love the story. ...and I am really looking forward to seeing Illyria appear. I am really hoping to see more of her in this.
FirstBorn chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Glad to see your continuing with this story & looking forward to another chapter. Take care.
LadyDream3512 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I'm asking why does this fix have a low review count? This is amazing! I look forward in reading what might happen next and what Buddy's role to this whole thing is! :) God chapter, hope you update soon!
Arathelia chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Please continue! I thought for sure you weren't going to continue such a lovely story, so I was surprised to see it updated. I really enjoy reading it and am looking forward to more chapters.
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Oh! Fun! Looking forward to more!

CT.
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I like it,can't wait to read more!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Very nice. "Best May ever." Great line; though I am a little surprised that there is no apprehension about another "god."