Reviews for Samurai: The Conclusions Arc My Way
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
Good Story
Scarlett chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful! I can't wait for more
thanks so much
xoxo
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Amazig story love the ending and I cant wait for the Gold Stars ********** _
Lily Hanson chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
This was great! Leaving the Shiba House was bound to be bittersweet. They'll see each other again and they will be back, but it'll never be the same. It's good they're all excited to move on and they have plans.
Great story!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
Yaaaaay Ji's up and the baby is now little chapter I cant wait for the next one Five Gold Stars ***** :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Lily Hanson chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
Aww, so cute! Ji's finally up and it looks like he's going to be okay. I'm sure Lauren and Jayden are going to be happy to see he's up. Speaking of those two, that talk between them was really sweet. I'm glad Jayden finally understand. It looks like that's helping Lauren to fit in too.
fallingstar22 chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
yeah! Ji woke up! and the name for the daughter is just perfect!
I am also glad that Jayden got to talk to Lauren and that they're both off to visist Ji... they will be in for a surprise when they see him awake!
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Scarlett chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
Oh jaytonio 3! I love them!
hey what happen with lauren?
please more
thanks
xoxo
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I cant wait for the next chapter Five Gold Stars ***** :D
fallingstar22 chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Good, that Jayden talked to Brenda and helped him realize Lauren's situation a bit clearer. It is a great thing Lauren is doing for her friends! and I hope she'll get to know jeremy better ;)
Lily Hanson chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Lauren's had a hard time with family. It's easy to see she cares a lot about them, and I'm glad Jayden's starting to see that (with Brenda's help, of course). Let's just hope she can enjoy this Christmas party.
fallingstar22 chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
fantastic! That was the best solution that Spike's parents could have thought of! that way he has all the people around him, he loves! Hmm, I wonder where Lauren was off too... maybe a surprise for the others or... wasn't there that coffee guy? can't wait for the next chapter!
Lily Hanson chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
It looks like it will be a Merry Christimas for Spike. He's lucky to have parents who really listen to him. I'm glad he's not moving away. I'm sure he could have made it work, but it never would have been the same.
Jayden's got to learn to slow down with Lauren. Antonio's right. Even though it did take Jayden time to warm up to all the others, he always did have something of a feel for family. Lauren's got no experience, so it's going to take time.