Reviews for Shut up, John
Aww, adorable! XD
Johnlocked1895 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Too cute
DamonandElena4ever chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
ooh no it's over :( really enjoyed reading this and the end was so cute :)
OodHappenings chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Okay, so, three points.
1)Your premise and concept are good. I really enjoy the story.
2)I swear I'm not evil, I only desire to help.
3)Your formatting is absolutely horrid. It's okay mind, we all have that issue in the beginning. You see, you're writing this in essay format, paragraph by paragraph. Instead, try starting a new line after every new thought. As in after a quote, or between character perspectives/actions
"Sherlock, I'm not going to complain about your technique, but what the hell was that?"
John stated flatly, his brows creased
Sherlock smirked. He thought the kiss was lovely.
The doctor was panicking inside.
"That, my dear Watson, was a physical representation of my emotional state."
John nodded.
"Lovely."

By no means do I expect you to take my advice, nor do I warrant that you listen to it at all. As I said, I only want to help.
Maartje chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I really liked it! I like your writing style :D
johnsarmylady chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Awww! Of course he does!
indiagold chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Oh yes I love the cliffhanger. Do you think that Sherlock would accept this so quickly? I'm not so sure. He might have to think it through for a few days. Anyway I love it.
Littlemissnerdy chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
I have feels.

Please finish
Orchfan chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
"You're talking out loud" Love that!
johnsarmylady chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Lovely story - I like the way the relationship is building.

Can I offer a word of advice? If you space the narrative and separate the speech it will be much easier on the eye - easier to read.
IamSHERlocked4ever chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Go for the romance, I say!
johnsarmylady chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
love Mycroft's text! Excellent chapter!
lori.nelson chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
grin. Too bad John is to principled to take advantage of Drunk!Sherlock by asking more questions.
indiagold chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Ooh the relationship has deteriorated hasn't it? OK I'm guessing the clue to the resolution of this is the message from Mycroft. They will get back on track again but I doubt Sherlock will ever apologise for his behaviour.
Bring it on!