Reviews for Animal Love
Set-in-Ink chapter 14 . 6/21
OKAY IS WONDERFUL WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME *sobs*
waspsbewaremywrathrawr chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Okay, this isn't really a review, but I wasn't sure if you check your PMs, so I figured this was my best bet at contacting you. So, here I am. Anyway, I have a great idea for a story, and I wanted to okay it with you before I started it, as it is kinda sorta based off of this here masterpiece of fan fiction. Its not really stealing any of your ideas, just the girl band AU aspect, and possibly some of the same ships, but that's only because we apparently ship the same people. Besides the fact that this girl band will commonly play in one bar, that's where the similarities about end. At least, from what I can tell from my memory. I'm about to reread Animal Love to make sure. I would like to make sure this story idea is alright with you, as it is similar to your story. But, rest assured, I don't even know if I'll publish it, but, if I do, this story will be mentioned and it will be dedicated to you. So, please, tell me what you think, as I am eagerly awaiting your input. Bye for now!
waspsbewaremywrathrawr chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
You literally just killed me with that last line. I am dead now because you just had to reference AVPM (and Voldemort, no less) and use one of my favorite emotional lines from said play to end this fic. Shame on you! My ghost is crying from all the emotions you've caused! In the autopsy report, my cause of death will be, "The Last Line of Animal Love, Ch:14". I hope you're happy! ;')
Julia K chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Aww, I loved this fanfic, and I'm really sad it's over, but I guess things have to end eventually... You are a very talented writer!
TearsOfaClown chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Aawwn! But hey NO it can't end like that! But awwwn he finally figured out what he wants! ( and it's Lauren, YAYY!) You've done some excellent job here, seriously, this was one of mah favorite stories ever :)
Aaaah one more thing, you gotta do this sequel please please please?
AllPurpleInk chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Very well-written chapter! And I'm happy that Joe finally figured things out. This story was definitely worth the read. Great job! :)
tin2lo chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
I thought it was such a sweet ending. Great job with the story in general. I loved reading it. It was just so totally awesome. And speaking of StarKid references, the ending reference was just so sweet. So great job. I also really hope you put in some kind of epilogue. At least for the sake of my feels.

Please update an epilogue
DFTBA

tin2lo
MysteriousIsKey chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
I completely get the 'feeling weird about shipping real people' thing but I try look at the characters as separate to their real selves and just write a story that means something to you. You write fantastically and remember that most writers base thier fictional characters off real people so don't feel bad. This story would be compelling and fantastic even if the character's names were different and I'll miss it when it's over. x x x
AllPurpleInk chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Ah! So excited this is back! :) and I can't wait to read more!
I do the exact same thing when I write fic about real people, btw. I switch back and forth between feeling guilty and wanting to post it, haha.
tin2lo chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
I was so excited to see that you updated. I thought this chapter was pretty good. I look forward to whatever closure you have in the final chapter. Can't wait! Update soon please :)
TearsOfaClown chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
OMG WHAT'S IN THAT LETTER?! PLEASE UPDATE :D
KritiPotterWhovian chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Please update as soon as possible. I'm dying to find out what happens next
Kami chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Looove this story so much! PLEASE UPDATE SOON (:
AllPurpleInk chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
All caught up now :) and I'm curious to see where this is going... I'll keep following and look forward to the next update!
AllPurpleInk chapter 11 . 1/17/2013