Reviews for Undone
Sir Heroden chapter 19 . 2/1
Very nice, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Lightningscar chapter 19 . 1/13
Great story. But this chapter has one major fault: The mention of Prince Caspian. Prince Caspian was more than 1000 years after the Golden Age, so I'm more than a bit confounded why he would even be mentioned.

Other than that, great story. Beleiveable characters, good with drama and suspense. I will keep reading for now.

Yours sincerely,

Lightningscar
lost.in.elysium chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
So many questions... so little answers... I hope wherever Susan goes, she get one step closer to discovering who this serial killer is. I noticed a couple spelling errors, but it didn't distract me too much. I think Peter's dream is telling him Thea is not who he think she is.
NarnianShadow12 chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Please continue! This is great!
julie603 chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Indeed.. oh, I am such a fan of edmund. I am looking forward to your next chapter. Plz don't take long in writing it. I will be waiting for your update.
anniecarrots1 chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
I loved it :D I can't wait to see how Edmund reacts to the news !
Olympus97 chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
No! I liked Cedany! Especially with Edmund!
PhoenixHalliwell13 chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
NOOOO! DON'T KILL CEDANY!
MissMelanieWilkes chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
I almost want to think Susan killed Cedany.
lost.in.elysium chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
I think Susan's right to not trust Lady Thea. Since so much has been happening, it is perfectly reasonable for Susan to not fully trust someone who isn't her brothers or sister. I'm a bit wary of Lady Thea as well, but now I'm a little torn - if the Susan's medication affects her judgment, it may be possible that what she's claiming is not entirely true. Her intuition isn't lying to her. I think Susan will be proven to be right at the end.
anniecarrots1 chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Hmmm I don't think I trust lady Thea , I would have to believe in Susan. I loved it :) I can't wait for more
Olympus97 chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cliffhanger! Please update soon! This story has a great plot, excellent characters - you did well with keeping them in character, and just so amazing!
MissMelanieWilkes chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Aw. Cedany likes him.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
I am getting so curious! Please finish/continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
The story's getting good! I always thought it was Aldred behind everything but I suppose not...very interested in this Lady Thea. can't wait to see more!