Reviews for Fitting In
harnicem chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
I really loved this story. I was hesitant at first kind of cringing at the thought of Tom and Edith together, but you made such great choices. I couldn't stop reading! Once it went into the next generation, I thought I would stop reading but found I couldn't.

Great job
Duchess chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Lovely, lovely series. Thank you for creating such great characters Agnes. I really dont know how you keep on doing it
circa1910 chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Just the kind of life that one would wish for the children who were torn from their families/countries. Such industry. Such an understanding of human nature, particularly the heart.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/5/2013
Another great read - well done! You create such interesting characters!
Duchess chapter 28 . 1/4/2013
Well done Agnes - another great read. You are an absolute genius at creating new characters and making us care about them. They just come alive off the page! You are excellent at creating the atmosphere of the time.

Re. future stories - how about a Tom/Mary romance or affair after being drawn together in shared grief?! You would no doubt get bucketloads of hate but I am sure Fellowes has something along those lines in store for us.
circa1910 chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
You've done it again. This is an entire little world built from your imagination. True, you started with a few characters we knew but soon it was completely of your own making. Thanks for making this life in an English village during the War so vivid. Very touching how bonds were formed and how people managed with shortages. Poignant. Sweet.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/18/2012
Great story here. Well done! You have done a fantastic amount of research into your themes, making a brilliant read. How about doing a sequel based on Tom's return to Ireland? Would be a great read!
Duchess chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
Agnes thank you for this wonderful story - full of characters we know and others you have created and made seem so real for us. You are such a born story teller with a real gift for characterisation and dialogue and a fantastic imagination.

I think you were very brave to write this story, knowing that many S&T shippers have a real problem with Tom finding love again, but you have written this so sensitively that I don't see how anyone can object. Above all Sybil would not want Tom to be lonely and unhappy - fans need to remember that. Sybbie has been written wonderfully - her mother's daughter indeed! A fantastic read! I hope you will continue to write more fanfic!
Failed to De-anon chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
Quite a lovely ending. Love that you took the story through the war years...very gripping story the whole way through. Love how it ended with Sibby moving on with her life...Great job with all of it.
Agatefleur chapter 26 . 12/6/2012
Thank you for a lovely and well written story.
Andorra97 chapter 26 . 12/6/2012
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I really enjoyed it! Part III wasn't really a DA story anymore, but I liked what you did with all the original characters you created and I can easily imagine littel "Sybbie" turning into that amazing woman we see at the end of your story!
Failed to De-anon chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
Time moves fast and with war on the horizon, oh, boy. Quinlan's grandfather is a piece of work...
lezzles1956 chapter 25 . 12/4/2012
I wanted to say how much I have been enjoying this. Your research is impeccable and the story you have woven for Tom and Sybbies future is fascinating and enthralling. Thankyou for sharing.
Just one little niggle, which I am afraid has been bugging me - we don't have fall in England we have autumn.
Thanks again and looking forward to more
Lezzles
Feminista12 chapter 25 . 12/4/2012
Another great installment
Failed to De-anon chapter 24 . 12/4/2012
Drama! Oh, Tom, the chickens came to roost with this chapter didn't they? At least the respective love-birds are together...