Reviews for Moisture on the Walls DISCONTINUED
kndpomsprosie chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
i adopt it happly
Lovetolive13 chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I like you, and your work- it's quirky, but you really have to read the rest of the books because JACK DOESN'T DIE! Jacks awesome.
YaIAteYourSocks-SoWhat chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Yes I totally think eagle should have a super hot (Channing tatum- like) boy friend. I thunk it would be an interesting plot twist/ back story/ drama. Like foxes girl frend is homophobic or something like that.

Eagles boy friend.
About two years older than medium skater hair about 6' 5" ish. Alway wears a little neclace and eagle has a marching one( sappy romance Eeppp!) lean but musclar. Strong and silent type. But hates peppers says:"andbody who has eaten one has died" and loves cake (pie and cup cakes included)
giverofgrace chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I think that one of the SAS guys should be paired with a guy. I don't know who, but...
TantalumCobolt chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I'm really enjoying this story! When it said there was a body with dog tags I instantly thought it was Alex. At that point I was thinking he had faked his death and was going to escape MI6 but obviously not. If you want my vote now, I want Alex to get captured again. It's weird because for some odd reason I love stories where he is tortured, mainly because of the comments he says to his captors! I hope you can update the next chapter soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next! I'm guessing K-unit are in the next chapter? That should be interesting...
me chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
good choice of words, funny and serious

just my kind of thing

make another one
photo100 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Fab redo!
mysteryousshadow chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
please tell me you will write more!
PetiteElefant chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
It's good so far! Love AR. Though, in my opinion, he shouldn't curse so much, great keep it coming.
BlackVelvet chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
This is really good so far!
photo100 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Can't wait for the finished chapter!
photo100 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Are you sure your not an award-winning author? Can't wait for more!