Reviews for Shake it out
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Please continue this story! :)
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Please continue! This story is really good so far. I want to find out the mischievous plan Moriarty has in mind.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
That is so funny!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Wow. You are a very good writer. You made a very good description of Sherlock being intoxicated.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Nice explanation for the socks, very creative that you used what you learned into this story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I am scare now. Now Joan will have to rescue Sherlock...
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is very interesting so far.
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Are you going to continue this?
marshmallowdeviant chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Gah! What happens next? Love the plotting in this... :)
a-happy-little-ending chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Oh my gosh, this story is AMAZING! I was thinking of maybe trying an enforced relapse fic myself, but yours is far more detailed than mine could ever be :L love it so far, can't wait to read more! X
SH fanatic chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Really good! you've got Sherlock and Joan down to a tee :D cant wait for more!
Mokibobolink chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Love this story! You have Sherlock's voice just right. Well done! Can't wait to see more.
darkeyesgirl chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
haha i love the scuffle its cute. cant wait for the next chap
newboy chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This is a really good story, I am glad that Watson realized that he did not do this to himself, and that someone forcibly injected that stuff into him. She does know him very well. And she really will not like Moriarty when she learns everything.
Prongs Padfoot and Mooney CO chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
lovely and encouraging, and much appreciated? Jeez...that was funny... hahahahaha... and the story, of course, is beautifully writen and I can imagine how hard would be for you yo keep Holmes in Character... I love it, it's an amazing story!