Reviews for Not Alone Anymore
Cloveteach chapter 6 . 5/1
Oh please come back. It's so sad to hear this story. I could never imagine this as Burt but now what's going to happen.
Darklightningstorm chapter 6 . 4/12
If Burt ever does get his memory back he is going to feel incredibly guilty. We'll have to wait and see.
Assuming you haven't abandoned this story, and I hope you haven't.
jenny957762 chapter 5 . 1/4
please update... i love this fanfiction and not having the last part make me go crazy
Soon chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
I really hope an update is coming soon for this story. It's been well over a year and more than enough time to get one out.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
9 months and no update? :( Then you announce that you've abandoned fanfiction, sorry but that's really unfair to all of those who have been waiting for the next chapter and to those who have been waiting for updates on your other stories as well. I'm not being mean and I understand that you've been really busy but it's true!
oo Countess D oo chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this story - I so want to see what happens next! I'm glad Kurt will be with Carole and Finn now and I really hope Burt will be back to normal. It will be such a shock for him when he hears (or remembers?) what he's done to Kurt! Also I really hope Schue will feel sorry for the way he treated Kurt ò_ó Continue soon, please (:
KlaineFan21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This story is amazing, I've lost count on how many times I've read your stories. Are you ever gonna update it again now that you've abandoned FF? I really hope you do cause it would be a little bit unfair to all those who have been patiently waiting for an update :/
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
I know you are really busy But please please update
Even just a short chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Sorry things are so busy for you lately! Just want to say I'm really loving the story so far and am eagerly awaiting to see what happens next :)
jinglyjess chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
As long as I am told why your are not updating then I will wait for however long it takes for you to update a new chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Please please write more soon you are really good and I really want to see what happens
JaeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Aaah what's with the cliffie?!
This is one of my FAVOURITEST fanfictions, close to CP Coulter's Dalton, above it if you update soon!
schifottola chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
io leggo dall'italia questa storia con google traduttore! Ti prego vai avanti non vedo l'ora di sapere come va avanti!
becca579 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
You know you want to update this story! ;) Keep up the great work and please update as soon as you can!