Reviews for Eye, Mine
Hay Lin La chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Illisea- Woohoo! Go Gourry. Lol. He only breathed when he talked.

Verity- Lol. Nice.
velvetwilight chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Love your stories! I like how you treat the characters (especially Gourry). They feel in character plus a little something extra.
Ahria chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This story was a lot of fun to read. I really liked it.
encyser chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
There was another fanfic about Gourry's observation skills, and in that one he told Xellos his teacup never runs out of tea, because he never drinks it. I liked it, but yours is much more fun!

Another one for my Favorite Stories list!
ZosuruWolfgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Aw that was a cute short story. But it actually makes you think how Gourry's a real good swordsman...hm. Newayz loved it besides your "Flam Gush" story.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I really liked this. I really like the answer Gourry gave the others when asked how he knew Xelloss was a monster. Good job and don't stop writing! _
Pogo chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Great look into Gourry's persona. Not many people give him credit for his observational skills. Keep writing.
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
wow! I never noticed! (Laugh) Nice story!
Maelan Peredhil chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Overall, I liked it; and it was very fun reading. You have a very nice vocabulary in your writing.

Gourry seemed a bit to sophisticated/smart for my tastes, but that's just me. :)

Maelan
Paradoxal Reality chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Ha! Good answer, Gourry!

Great story, lots of fun!
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Nice. Your characterization of the Slayers cast was pleasant, and you made this skill of Gourry's seem sensible and very likely. Good job. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing and posting it on the internet. It was a fun diversion.
frrobins chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Brava! Well written, and I love the Gourry support! Its always nice when the author doesn't cut him down to size and acknowledges his skills as a swordsman. That, and you did a good job of keeping everyone in character. Keep it up!