Reviews for Let's Do Lunch
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Yay! Love Graham's reaction to Ruth, and the laptop was brilliant. I think this was a perfect little addition to an already fantastic oneshot. :)
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I was pretty sure it was Catherine, so I was glad to be right. It was sweet and funny and I loved the end. Beautiful!
Sparky75 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Nice follow up and thanks for writing the wedding
pook chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful follow up with a terrific focus on Harry and Graham. Well done and thanks for sharing
HR always live on chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
So glad to see a part two to this fic. Its right that its Graham too, and I feel its quite strange how Graham would like Ruth for himself. Very well written and can't wait to read more HR fics from you in the future :)
theoofoof chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
You're very welcome! lol. I think it's a lovely follow-up and it really adds the the first. Well done you!
KittyJum chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is a lovely one! Very nice dialogue again and I really wish they would've gotten that chance!
I wasn't sure in the beginning but I hoped it was Catherine who was going to lunch. I always love when Catherine is brought into these stories as I would have loved to see something more of Harry's relationship to his daughter in the series. It's also very nice that the whole story is written from her POV!
Thank you!
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Really enjoyed this and would love to read more if you're so inclined...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
So well written. I was a little worried at first. Well done.
NatesDate chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Well, I thought for a moment that Catherine was Ruth, but that was very early before any names were mentioned. By the time she was at the restaurant, I thought it perhaps was Jane that was meeting Harry, though I started to doubt myself when he was enthusiastic about seeing her at the restaurant. I thought Graham's reaction was interesting. Are you sure you don't want to write a chapter 2 so we can atleast see a conversation between Harry, Ruth, Catherine, and Graham, and find out what he wore to the wedding? :-) Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Fantastic one shot, at first I thought it was Ruth and it was Malcolm who had organised lunch with her and Harry, then twitter from the phone conversation that it must be Catherine. Great idea and a follow up to an earlier one shot?
HR always live on chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
About half way through I realised it was Catherine, but I thought it was great how it seemed like the revelation came through slowly. Is this a one shot or dare I hope for more?
pook chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Terrific little story. I loved how Ruth was here and wish she could've had the courage to give Harry another chance. Nicely done and thanks for sharing
theoofoof chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I worked it out pretty quickly - by the end of the third paragraph I think. Sorry if that wasn't what you intended. It's a lovely story though - and I know you said it was a one-shot but I'd really love to see some more of this!