Reviews for Treasures Untold
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This actually makes an odd sort of sense as to how she got some the stuff in her collection. It also fits well with some of the more traditional beliefs of mermaids. Interesting little ficlet.

On a random side note, I didn't know you had a tumblr. :D
Dantalions chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh my fucking god.

That was terrifying.
Boudicca of Green chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is lovely. I much prefer this to the movie, to be honest.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow. Very dark but fascinating.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So she's evil? I loved Ariel and still do, but this makes you wonder... *shudders*
of monsters and me chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
holy shit.

what did i just read.

this was so beau—

excuse me while i cry.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
OMG! I FRIKKIN LOVE THIS! What will you do next... ;)
SelKar chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow, wonderful story! really dark and way more realistic than the disney version! I loved it n.n

Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story!

See ya,

SelKar
Bribles chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
...All I can say, deary, is that I will never look at Ariel the same way again. How could you take poor, innocent Ariel and ruin her reputation like this?

I LOVE IT! -laughs gleefully-

Wonderfully written, only one typo I found, though I cannot tell if you meant the sentence to be a statement that way or not.

Fiddles with the clasp on its side, but cannot find a means to open it.

Did you forget the 'she' at the beginning, or did you mean for it to be that way? It just caught my eye is all.

Wonderful as usual. Maybe one for Aurora next? I mean, surely those little 'fairies' cannot conquer the magic of Maleficent? How else could she have survived?
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I enjoyed reading this very much. I find the dark twist on the classic Disney movie to be intriguing and believable. "One day, really soon, we'll find a human who can swim." That line shows that Ariel is still quite innocent despite her darker tendencies.

Great work!
JosephBroseph chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL?! In one way I feel sorry for Ariel she wants to meet a human and learn more about them and stuff but every time she gets close to them they die because of her song. For a moment I thought she was doing it on purpose or she didn't care that they died but shes doesn't or does she?, then again she will just keep killing people and continue to add to her collection and that's just sick. I'm torn dang it. Love this tragic and darker version of Ariel and I would love to see more come about from this story maybe more stories about her collecting more things or past events or something...please and thank you.