Reviews for Hazel Eyes
Maxage7 chapter 18 . 3/16/2018
So into this story - I hope you plan on picking it up again soon!
Freedom is choice chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
Please update. I love this story. Why did you stop writing it ? It's amazing.
Bookworm742 chapter 18 . 4/17/2017
Wow! I love love love love love this story! It's soooo good! Please update!
hufflepuffPartierPrincess chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
This is one of my favourite stories on the site :3 I love reading it and I've reread it about 3 times, I just love it. Can't wait till you update again :)
JThawN chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Albus is an asshole and Ali is a moron. Miscommunication is something that I detest deeply and they're not helping each other by listening to others or acting like a know it all. Its so frustrating but I like the story lol. Cannot stand Kensy my god I want to punch her.
DayLily chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
I've recently re read the entire fanfiction and thourally enjoyed it please finish writing it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2015
Hi, I'm really really addicted to reading this, it would be really really cool if you updated! I think that you are a very talented writer. Your characters are well-developed and you have a very enjoyable style of writing that makes it fun to read. I hope you continue to write!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Hi, just wondering if you're going to update? I started to read this then got super attached. So if you could please update? Great story!
DayLily chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Hey! I've been reading your story since the beginning and I really can't wait until you update again! I think you have really great writing and look forward to an update! I figure the more reviews the better chances you'll update! You have one of the better fanfictions on here so just keep up what your doing!
HPforever276 chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
So far so good! I love your story I've reread what you've already written multiple times and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
great! keep updating! much lovexx
DayLily chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
I can't wait for your next chapter to come out!
random122 chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Albus. Such a loveable character. :)
DayLily chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I'm so glad that you finally updated! I think your a talented writer and I really love coming on and seing that you updated! Please continue to update I really think this story has a lot of potential!
dont walk in the rain storm chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL FANFICTIONS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . REVIEW! Please;)