Reviews for No Trust
KirbyMastah chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
How long would a while be?
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I enjoyed it quite much, please continue it!

It seems as though Quote spent quite a bit of time with the Mimigas before he lost his memory. What I would be interested to know is in the game Cave Story itself, did any of the Mimigas present actually know who Quote was? Maybe the ones who knew him all got wiped out.

And dare I say, this piece has motivated me to start writing Cave Story fanfiction. Huzzah!
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Monster X? Sounds scary.

One thing I might want to point out: the story has some minor spelling and format errors. This one seemed to be absent of any lines that separated the two parallel stories from another. It was easy, in this case, to tell whose story was being told, but I just found that inconsistent formatting doesn't look too good, especially if all the previous chapters retained that similar formatting.

There are also some spelling errors throughout the story that are noticeable upon reading, but not distracting from the story itself. They are infrequent, and I can't seem to locate them at the moment, but I do know there are some lurking around. Just be sure to give a throrough read-through or run through spell check and the spelling mistakes should be resolved. Anyways, on to the final posted chapter!
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I was drawn to this story because it was an idea I have had in mind for some time, but wasn't sure whether to write it out or not. You do a great job of alternating the story between the situation that goes on with the Mimigas and Quote and Curly's relationship so far, and I am curious to see what happens in the next to chapters you have up so far.
Towerdepths chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Very impressive... I love how you managed to insert Monster X into the story (even though he tries to kill you in the game)
Kysymysmerkki chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
...Whoa whoa whoa whoa! How on earth I have not noticed this fanfic before now?! And I SHOULD have, that's for certain.
No trust... Mmhm, that's a good name, you seem to have a knack what does it come to naming... Spade is a good name, too.
And then, to the story. Clear and easy to understand, but not too unsophisticated. Didn't notice major grammar or spelling mistakes.
It's always so interesting to read prequels, compare them to your own opinions and guesses what might have happened and stuff...
To the plot. Poor Mimigas... They always have to suffer. *sob* Quote and Curly didn't know each other? Reminded me of Sand Zone from the game... Spade is (was? D:) quite an interesting character. Can't wait to know, what is in the safe.
Yeah, anyway I think I'll stop my rambling now. Enough nonsense-in-bad-english even for me. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!