Reviews for Something Like Us
Ausllymoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awhhhhh the ending was sooooo cute! :))))))))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I can honestly say, this was really good. I like the way u write.. its fascinating.. i just all around enjoyed this. :)
taylar5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
nawwww :3
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
:) 3
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
im speechless. I don't know what to say and im not making that up. I usually have school ( because it is fall and I am a kid) but today I am sick so I decided to read some of ur fanfic. again im speechless. just like all ur other stories.

-ausllynow
MusicBree234 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Heyyyy! I LUVED the #! It was so funny! :))
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The ending was adorable.
As was the rest of the fic.
Keep writing Auslly!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
N'awwww, I like the recurring "Who's counting?" :-)

*HannaH*
InLovewithLove16 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved the ending :)
12It'sMyLife21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is sooooo adorable! I love love LOVE it! The very last line made me squeal; it was just so cute and perfect, I couldn't resist. Well done! I loved every part of this story, from the way Dez took the initiative to get them together to the way Austin finally asked Ally out. It was so cute and the perfect holiday read! Great job! :)
hollyster23 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Way cute!
popcorn2152 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG so sweet! I love the part when she says no and he gets upset but the no wasnt what he thought she met. AWWWWWWWW... I love romantic comedies. SO SWEET! Great Job!
notasbigasajerkasicould'vebeen chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
i luv the ending
Isazu chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this is a really cute story, the way they were nervous with each other and how he is counting the minutes from what things happens
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awww that was too adorable; thank you Dez for going against tradition and using the mistletoe out of season. I love how adorably ackward and nervous Austin and Ally got after their kiss, too sweet