Reviews for All Magic Comes With A Price
wavesketcher chapter 58 . 11/15/2016
Wow. Incredible story. Absolutely DEVOURED it. Your writing is so intricate and unlike any other fanfic I have read (and I have read many). You created such a dark, mysterious, seductive world under the sea... I still feel fully immersed in it ahh. Ursula was VILE. I hated her yet felt so intrigued by her actions. Perversely enticing... Urgh. I found myself wincing throughout. I would have liked to see the aftermath of the escape eg Emma's mental stability after her horrible experience, but I think we've had enough angst aha. Very well done!
winx563 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
I dont understand what compelled regins to sleep thier
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
This story is so amazing and so well written, i love this last little bit about emma wanting/needing to see mary margaret and im really excited to see how that turns out for her. i am definitely going to be adding this to my faves 33
Radleks chapter 58 . 1/15/2016
Fantastic story!
pageantsofshield chapter 58 . 11/4/2015
I can't get enough of your fics. Glad I came across this one once it was complete because waiting to find out what happens next would have been torture!
Guest chapter 58 . 10/7/2015
Loved it! Awesome story. Truely.
bruubertolo chapter 58 . 4/29/2015
Hey there! Yes, here I am Again and have just finished another of your greeeeat stories! Really liked this one! So very different, as your stories always are, and simply amazing. Loved the whole context and characters, mainly, as you already know, your Regina! About hot scenes? Well... what can I say... always a turn on that causes very peculiar body reactions! Hahahaha! Great one! Good job!
sapphirous chapter 26 . 4/15/2015
Emma's behaviour is annoying..brat..
EvanStorm chapter 58 . 3/20/2015
Fantastic story. Great development, especially for Emma and Regina's relationship. This was wonderful and sometimes very heart wrenching to read. Thank you so much for writing :-)
connyx chapter 58 . 3/17/2015
This was a nice ride, thanks a lot for making the path for us to walk with you.
Good job! :)
connyx chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Now this was a good way to beginn a story.
Even if I kind of wonder... then again I don't really mind (Cora.. heart..)
Guest chapter 58 . 1/21/2015
Aww I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Excellent story so far!
keeva99 chapter 58 . 11/16/2014
Such an awesome, twisted as fuck, story! :D Could not put it down, I loved it so much. (and that doesn't happen for me very often!). Thanks Spook, you're amazing. xx
keeva99 chapter 35 . 11/16/2014
this story is like crack. can' .reading.

.reading O_o

it's fucking awesome. thank you xx