Reviews for All Magic Comes With A Price
Darktiger17 chapter 57 . 2/13
One more thing I just had to add: you write so we'll, I'm not a writer so I don't know what goes into making a story great but I can tell you that you have it. I felt genuine anguish and panic for those few minutes in which Emma and Regina thought that only one of them could go through the portal, and genuine rage and anger with how Ursula treated Emma and just with how manipulative she was in general, it was maddening. You're brilliant!
Darktiger17 chapter 58 . 2/13
Read this all in just the span of two days..this story may be years old but it had me very hooked and its honestly the first more gritty SQ fic I've read. Amazing job and definitely worth the read. Adding to my favorites!
OzzyJ chapter 58 . 10/4/2017
This was greatloved it . Thanks for sharing!
OzzyJ chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Well, I'm hooked! On to chapter 2...
Guest chapter 58 . 8/3/2017
Loved this.
PoiuyIkesz chapter 58 . 6/17/2017
WOW Wickedly Good, Loved how their relationship developed. One more chapter is what I would request from probably all of your stories, if you are ever tempted to add more I would certainly read it :D
Sedgewix chapter 58 . 6/7/2017
Ok so i rarely leave reviews, i know im awful and i really should! But hot damn this story! its been on my list for awhile and I've only just had the time to read it...i wanted to leave a comment after pretty much every chapter but i also couldn't stop reading long enough to do so! I don't know how this story hasn't received more attention! i absolutely loved it, it was exciting and thrilling the whole way through, at no point did i wish for you to move things along or get bored. The characters seemed pretty true to themselves and their reactions are pretty much how Id picture them to really react, I also loved the fact that most of this story was in Regina's pov..most stories tend to me in Emma's and I much prefer them in Regina' find one so well written was great! I love this story!
Lulu5487 chapter 58 . 6/6/2017
What a crazy adventure of a fic! It had its ups and its downs. Downs because i wanted to throat punch Ursula the entire time! So not really a down but still you know what i mean! Great blossoming relationship between Emma and Regina! I loved the ending soo cute! You're not a very sappy person but that was so sappy and amazing! Once again well done on another wonderful fic!
Lulu5487 chapter 49 . 6/6/2017
Holy shit batman! This chapter was fucking crazy! I had so much anger and anxiety reading it damn.
Lulu5487 chapter 46 . 6/5/2017
I loved this chapter. I dont know ehy exactly but it mafe me feel happy reading it. Im glad R and E finally confessed that they like each other. Maybe thsts why it made me so happy. I like when it happens like that. Friends become more and its all ok. Rough at times but ok
Lulu5487 chapter 38 . 6/5/2017
Totally worth waiting for! Youve only been building it up for the whole fic thus far! But god im glad it finally happened! Your sex scenes are the best ;)
Lulu5487 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Guess who started reading all magic haha.
Im so looking forward to this story! Great first chapter! Really set the scene and mood
wavesketcher chapter 58 . 11/15/2016
Wow. Incredible story. Absolutely DEVOURED it. Your writing is so intricate and unlike any other fanfic I have read (and I have read many). You created such a dark, mysterious, seductive world under the sea... I still feel fully immersed in it ahh. Ursula was VILE. I hated her yet felt so intrigued by her actions. Perversely enticing... Urgh. I found myself wincing throughout. I would have liked to see the aftermath of the escape eg Emma's mental stability after her horrible experience, but I think we've had enough angst aha. Very well done!
winx563 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
I dont understand what compelled regins to sleep thier
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
This story is so amazing and so well written, i love this last little bit about emma wanting/needing to see mary margaret and im really excited to see how that turns out for her. i am definitely going to be adding this to my faves 33