Reviews for All Magic Comes With A Price
Radleks chapter 58 . 1/15
Fantastic story!
pageantsofshield chapter 58 . 11/4/2015
I can't get enough of your fics. Glad I came across this one once it was complete because waiting to find out what happens next would have been torture!
Guest chapter 58 . 10/7/2015
Loved it! Awesome story. Truely.
bruubertolo chapter 58 . 4/29/2015
Hey there! Yes, here I am Again and have just finished another of your greeeeat stories! Really liked this one! So very different, as your stories always are, and simply amazing. Loved the whole context and characters, mainly, as you already know, your Regina! About hot scenes? Well... what can I say... always a turn on that causes very peculiar body reactions! Hahahaha! Great one! Good job!
sapphirous chapter 26 . 4/15/2015
Emma's behaviour is annoying..brat..
EvanStorm chapter 58 . 3/20/2015
Fantastic story. Great development, especially for Emma and Regina's relationship. This was wonderful and sometimes very heart wrenching to read. Thank you so much for writing :-)
connyx chapter 58 . 3/17/2015
This was a nice ride, thanks a lot for making the path for us to walk with you.
Good job! :)
connyx chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Now this was a good way to beginn a story.
Even if I kind of wonder... then again I don't really mind (Cora.. heart..)
Guest chapter 58 . 1/21/2015
Aww I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Excellent story so far!
keeva99 chapter 58 . 11/16/2014
Such an awesome, twisted as fuck, story! :D Could not put it down, I loved it so much. (and that doesn't happen for me very often!). Thanks Spook, you're amazing. xx
keeva99 chapter 35 . 11/16/2014
this story is like crack. can' .reading.

.reading O_o

it's fucking awesome. thank you xx
Wow chapter 58 . 10/11/2014
This was so well written and you weren't lying when you said SQ takes a while together damn. Overall, a great fic.
OnceUponADane chapter 58 . 9/28/2014
This was fantastic, honestly wonderful writing. I enjoyed the ride fully tytyty
PersonJe chapter 58 . 8/7/2014
Your planned ending makes a hell of a lot more sense than ABC's. And I like it more, too.
This story is just so... there are no words to adequately describe it. I still feel like I've just been caught up in a damn whirlwind - and I love it, but it isn't really conducive to writing coherently.
Pretty much everything written in this story was brilliant and entertaining and I loved it so much - even though Ursula is a bit of a...piece of work.
I would've loved to see Henry's reaction, or Mr. Gold's as he might have known about that prophecy thing, but it was a delightful ending nonetheless.