Reviews for All Magic Comes With A Price
bruubertolo chapter 58 . 4/29
Hey there! Yes, here I am Again and have just finished another of your greeeeat stories! Really liked this one! So very different, as your stories always are, and simply amazing. Loved the whole context and characters, mainly, as you already know, your Regina! About hot scenes? Well... what can I say... always a turn on that causes very peculiar body reactions! Hahahaha! Great one! Good job!
sapphirous chapter 26 . 4/15
Emma's behaviour is annoying..brat..
EvanStorm chapter 58 . 3/20
Fantastic story. Great development, especially for Emma and Regina's relationship. This was wonderful and sometimes very heart wrenching to read. Thank you so much for writing :-)
Lanaholic chapter 58 . 3/17
This was a nice ride, thanks a lot for making the path for us to walk with you.
Good job! :)
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/13
Now this was a good way to beginn a story.
Even if I kind of wonder... then again I don't really mind (Cora.. heart..)
Aww I loved this!
Excellent story so far!
keeva99 chapter 58 . 11/16/2014
Such an awesome, twisted as fuck, story! :D Could not put it down, I loved it so much. (and that doesn't happen for me very often!). Thanks Spook, you're amazing. xx
keeva99 chapter 35 . 11/16/2014
this story is like crack. can' .reading.

.reading O_o

it's fucking awesome. thank you xx
Wow chapter 58 . 10/11/2014
This was so well written and you weren't lying when you said SQ takes a while together damn. Overall, a great fic.
OnceUponADane chapter 58 . 9/28/2014
This was fantastic, honestly wonderful writing. I enjoyed the ride fully tytyty
PersonJe chapter 58 . 8/7/2014
Your planned ending makes a hell of a lot more sense than ABC's. And I like it more, too.
This story is just so... there are no words to adequately describe it. I still feel like I've just been caught up in a damn whirlwind - and I love it, but it isn't really conducive to writing coherently.
Pretty much everything written in this story was brilliant and entertaining and I loved it so much - even though Ursula is a bit of a...piece of work.
I would've loved to see Henry's reaction, or Mr. Gold's as he might have known about that prophecy thing, but it was a delightful ending nonetheless.
arfr35 chapter 58 . 8/3/2014
thank you ) beautiful story!
Emerald Demona chapter 58 . 7/31/2014
Very. Nice.
bookworm848 chapter 58 . 7/12/2014
This was not at all the story I imagined it would be, but it was a great surprise. I apologize for not reviewing every ch but I just don't have the time. I just want you to know I loved this story. It was so intricate and you really went into the psyche of these characters when put in an extreme situation where everything is seemingly out of their control. The constant battle between Emma and Ursula was great. It really made me despise Ursula for being the way she was I this story. Great story telling on your part there :) the sex scenes were all fantastic and hot for different reasons. That sucks that they stole your idea for the heart on the show lol. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this story.