Reviews for Lord of Magic
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/21
As soon as she came I knew it was Bellatrix because Canon is that predictable. Iv'e seen enough canon only fanfics that they don't use creative licensing to show more of the other houses that it's pretty easy to figure out it will be pro Gryffindor and pro house rivalry.

You liberals are so funny claiming to be tolerant but love to pick apart racism and find things that usually aren't there and ignore the dangers that actually are there that spark things off.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/21
Another idea I have is that perhaps the prophecy was meant for an earlier time when their was an ancient blood as prophecies don't dictate what time it will happen.

Same with the bible. So many people try to say they have *cracked the secrets* using some fancy gobbledygook but the bible says only the father knows which should ring alarm bells anytime like the May 2012 Rapture guy comes forward as a false prophet.

Anyways if people change then the prophecy of the ancient one is no longer valid since he died and life went a different course making that prophecy of needing the ancient's blood no longer valid.
chicwowwow chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
can't wait for the next chapter, you writing style is very entertaining.
mattcun chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
Poor Poor Dumbydumby.
Jostanos chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Apple, Lord of Magic is a well wriiten story with some minor errors here and there.. The best thing about them is that they may be overlooked. :)

I like this story, Apple, and it would be nice if you would either continue (chapter 10 & above), or if you would post a sequel based on where you've left off here.
ame9515 chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
Great story line! Hope you get back to it some day
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
I really wished that you had finish this story. It is so good. May I asked why you did not finish it? I would love to know if you might finish it? Man I hope so. Thank you for answering theses question.
TheLordOfTheSea1 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This is really good
faneka chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I really hope you will continue this story. It is too good to let it fall by the wayside. I hope they find a way to cure Hermione. It sounds like Hermione and Ginny may have been together before the curse happened.
Dumblefuckmoron chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
If this is the same or similiar ancients of skyrim, then these ancients are true evil. More evil then dumbledore the moron...

All nine chapters of crap...
gefan1 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
epic but an allience should be made bewtween the anchients and voldy as voldy want the true dark lord dead so he can beleive himself to be the most powerful dark lord no matter how short lived
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Please please please write more!
elvander72 chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
A well written story. Pity it hasn't seen any more chapters for nearly 12 months