Reviews for Reboot
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
I love Ralph trying to embarrass his brother AND succeeding.
guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
xheartkreuzx chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Fantastic. :)
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I couldn't stop laughing over Vanellope's 'lets throw the pie they gave you at them' idea. I couldn't stop giggling. Even now. Keep it up!

Crescent Moon Sky
Maeve Moonstone chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
SO IN CHARACTER
TheEpicDuck123 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
nooooooooo, this cant be the last chapter! I wanna see the Nicelanders reaction to Fix-It having a girlfriend
katkidology chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Dawwww, this was really cute. And I loved Canelope screaming PRESIDENT to correct Ralph XD
J.M.L. fan chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
It's awesome. Venellope was so in character!
FanBladeX100 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This...is...amazing.

Please do a story about there being a virus and Ralph and the people closest to him are affected by it.
ProfNyan chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I loved the story, but can it be longer please? I hate it when the best stories are only one shots :( I already fav/followed the story and you as an author, but can my request please be a reality?
absolutebanana chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Is it possible to drown in adorableness?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
You have really good writing skills! I love the story line very sweet and warm!
KawaiPanda chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
this was really good
Wielder of Fate chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Thank you! I don't know if you're a guy or girl or both, then again, I don't care. Your awesome, Mr./Mrs./Mr-Mrs.! I'm bad. And that's good. I'll never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be.. than ME!
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Interesting snippet about what happened after Ralph and Felix came back from Sugar Rush. Though I thought Calhoun showing up was unnecessary until seeing how she got it through the Nicelanders' head about what Ralph did. Anyway, pretty good story. Well, anyway, see ya.