Reviews for Fresas de Color Azul
blood87 chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Found your stories today and could not stop reading them. I found them to very funny. I hope you plan to continue writing one shots of this story.
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
I love drabbles! They are always funny and very informative!
lovers45 chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
I've read this like 4 times. You should finish it please!?
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Ohhh I need more! It's so cute!
Aria6 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
I rather hope Horimono gets to have cubs of his own... :)
Crazy-Hime chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I really love this story and I already read it several times, because it was really Adorable and Great. :3

Hope you'd still continue this. :D
Ruckus chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Awesome! This is gonna be my weekly ritual, looking forward to your updates! The role of being a mummy suits Grimm-chan!
Ishtar Nana chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
i'm sure that grimmjow doesn't let ichigo hold the twins ;) he's overprotecting them.
i agree with you, it's weird to imagine nell nursing.

eager to read the next chapter :D

I.N.
inominatenoname chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
That was pretty much my reaction to Nel breast feeding haha. Aww poor Ichigo is unloved by his mate still; luckily that changes! I really like how you portray the transformation of Ichigo and Grimmjow's feelings and relationship throughout the series.
briar black death rose chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
I liked it. It's cute. Yeah, I might be a lil uncomfortable if I saw a 4 year old being nursed but I wouldn't pay it any kind since it ain't my business how people raise their children. I'm excited for further chapters
Writer's-411 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Awwww and ouch! Nel is so adorable. Cute chapter!
sssuzuki chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Yay! So happy to see an update! Can't wait for more now that you have free time!
Maverick14th chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
D'aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So cuuuuuuute! I love Mommy!Grimm fluff of any kind but reluctant but eventually giving in is even better! Adorable. And with Nel too! I really love how cute Nel is with Ichigo, I kind of wish he'd adopted her in the manga but oh well.

And you're going to update Humanity of the Sexta Espada soon? Did I hear right? *ears perk up* really? Really really? Sweet. Looking forward to it.
inominatenoname chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Aww! I like how you show this transformation- it makes sense too. In the manga, he doesn't seem to want to kill her, but he also doesn't care much for her, so this is huge!
Aria6 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Aw, how cute! Man, I can't wait for a new chapter of your other fic. :)