Reviews for Absolute Chaos
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
This is such a good story! Great job, and please update! :)
Valkyrie4 chapter 11 . 7/2/2005
Ep! _ Great chapter! I'll be getting back to you on the HP fic soon. Just had a lot of things to do...stupid life...anyhoo, hope to see more!
Me chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Love note 5. Sounds like something i would write.

Good story BTW.
Valkyrie4 chapter 10 . 11/12/2003
I loved this chapter!

Valkyrie: 'Tis correct, i loved it too!
electricnats chapter 10 . 11/11/2003
Whoot! Once again, I am highly irritating, and all remains of my tattered reputation have been destroyed. I salute you!
Elfie88 chapter 9 . 8/26/2003
Heh. I was wondering whether this had been updated, and it had. Well done m'dear.
Valkyrie4 chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
Hehe, cool chapter! Trust Vorsie not to notice the snow _ What's in store for them at the temple? Cant wait! Keep it up and update soon!
Elfie88 chapter 8 . 7/25/2003
Hehehehe. Only one widdle tiny mistake- The name is Enedlaithwen, not Endlaithwen. Lol. It has an 'e' in between the 'n' and the 'd'. The 'e' belongs there, if it isn't in the name, it gets lonely. Ok. Enough freaky stuff for today. Continue! *bounces off* Whe!
Valkyrie4 chapter 8 . 7/25/2003
How can ANYONE think Agent Smith is cute? (Shudders) Anyway, great chapter! Trust Vorsie to take a heavy dressing gown with her. Great chapter! Keep it up and update soon!
electricnats chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
Yes, as the title suggests, this story is absolute chaos! Hehe. Good though. But...But you electrocuted Smith! *snifflesob* He's adorable! Why'd you go and do that? Hehe. Ah yes...Please please please please please please please please please please please please please (Ok, you get the point) let me come. :D:D:D I wanna have a piece of the insanity. _ Lol. But not under the name Elfie. Ergh. It's time I ditched that pretentious crap. _~ Well done to ya both! Keep writing!

x
Valkyrie4 chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
That was so confusing O_o

Sorry i didnt review the last chapter, it kept saying that the site was experiencing an overload, so it wouldnt let me submit the review. Here's the review for the last chapter:

I'm sure Jean's soup wasn't THAT bad. I'm not being nasty but Storm's name isn'y Ororo, it's Aurora.

Keep it up and update soon! _
Valkyrie4 chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
OMG, Vorsie is so funny. I wonder what gadgets Q gave James. This story is gettin good! _
Valkyrie4 chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
Lol, talk about being tricksy (i know, i know, bad Gollum impression) I wonder what'll happen in the next chapter, only one way to find out _
Valkyrie4 chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Heehee, Alex deserved that! I wonder what lengths Lara and Lightning are prepared to go to to get James Bond on their side _-
Valkyrie4 chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
Wil Lightening ever get to eat her breakfast? Lol, good chapter. Better get reading!