Reviews for Say That You Love Me
I can't lie. Every story I read that was by you is never finished and you always leave a note at the end saying you're abandoning the story. Please finish these. I really do love these stories and I'd absolutely hate it if you don't continue to write these stories.
Maknae chapter 12 . 3/26
Please keep writing I'm begging you (﹏)
Omg when Katherine said Talk to me baby girl. I really died of laughter LMAO I don't even know why
I don't want to be that person in the comment but Zach dad's name is Edward remember beside that AWSOME story
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Please keep writing!
ZammieLover chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
Please keep writing. They're really good.
Lmb111514 chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
Yeah, I'm still interested in reading this! This has been amazing so far; I can't wait to read more...
chinizu52 chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
I am still very interested in this story.
MusicManipulator chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
Plz when you get the chance even if it's in 30 years plz continue! It's such a good story and you have so much talent! Q: Siebel if you don't continue will she ever walk again?!
Sunniva Steiner chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Please update and continue the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
update please
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
its cool but kinda ooc and zach sounds like a girl
BrownEyedSmirker chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Hello, there yeah,well um I am still very interested in this story and would love and really appreciate it if you please finished this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
This is like one of my favourite fanfics ever! It's such a great story and you are a class writer,please update soon like right now hahaha,ahhh this is so good I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2014