Reviews for Twist Of Fate
Monkeysloveapples chapter 12 . 1/20
Favorited so fast, even The Flash wouldn't see it!
You've done a great job on this fic and its predecessor, very well written and super interesting!

Thank you for writing this, I really enjoy reading it :D
nightwing27 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
good thing in my story the so called chamber will never happen by ginny lucius will be dead before he even give ginny gus boyfriends diary
Blue Luver5000 chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Oh great!
god of all chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Venquine1990 chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Now that looks much better and while it sounds as if this is just a filler, am I still happy to see you back on track. Good luck at Uni, you sound look you really like it there and that's definitely good.
Venquine1990 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Sorry to ask, but what is all this? p style "Marging:? font-family? 'Trebuchet MS'? Did something happen to your text?
LeprechaunJV chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Something wrong with the formatting, so difficult to read.
Oharu chicken chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Er. You might want to check the chapter again. It's filled with those formatting thingys and well, it's a pain to read the chapter amidst all that formatting crap. So yeah... might wanna go and fix that. Yeap.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
You might want to repost this. There is a bunch of mangled text in it.
deant33 chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Um, there's something wrong with the formatting.
nightwing27 chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
yeap I knew something like this happens that's what people here does quit on great stories the funny thing is there's one story that makes me laugh that an idiot wrote and it was good he quit on it over 10,000 reviews that's so funny
lilmisadiva chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Aw remy
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
I want to know what's going on with Harry's scar that's supposed to be the sowilo rune. Plz UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
You have to update! I want Remus and Sirius to make up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That reminds me; in the last chapter of Change for Good you said Ron's oldest brothers were William and Charlie. However it's Bill instead of William. Anyways, I love your story. I like how Harryhas changed from the book.