Reviews for What Matters
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
My sister had the exact same idea... about the guardian being Terra, that is.
Awesome story! Poor, poor Terra...
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I am sincerely going to loathe myself for this, but I wanted to point out the 1 flaw with your beautiful (Love it) theory. During BBS, Terrenort has the Guardian when you fight him. During that same battle, Terra assists you and therefore cannot be said creature. T-T Ido however commend you on being original and creating a lovely piece. Please keep up the good work deary.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Whoa. That bit at the end actually made sense to me. I liked it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I always thought that about the Guardian too! That scene in KH3D only made me ponder it more D:. So much potential symbolism...

Nice drabble, though
Taliax chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really liked the flow and wording in the drabble. It seemed very poetic. C:
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
You are EVIL! I never thought about Ansem's Guardian to be Terra... OMFG Relevance! XDD Nah, I kid, but seriously, that's some nice theoretical deduction work. :D

In any case, I loved this! :3 I honestly wouldn't mind seeing more Terra/Riku interaction works just because of that one scene before the Riku vs Ansem showdown happens. ;-; I have honestly come to appreciate Terra/Riku moments even more than I did before. -heart- Oh, and I also love the clever little rhyme for the last three lines. It was genius!

Awesome job and glad to see you're back! xD