Reviews for And Your Soul
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/29
Wowza! Turn indeed.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh, love this take on how she got her mark. The last line of hers is perfectly haunting and, I think, perfectly embodies her devotion to him :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
My canon-shipper heart felt a little sorry for Rodolphus in the beginning. I couldn't control it.

This was an interesting way of how Bellatrix got her Dark Mark. Different to what I've read before. I liked it. I think you characterised Bellatrix's thoughts well. It is a bit difficult for me to imagine Voldemort having sex... in anyway (again, a canon thing) but I love Bella :)

Great job!
Gangsta Aragorn 69 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Love your story, as usual. I'm totally adding you to my list of favorite authors. Keep up the awesome work.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Interesting take on how Bellatrix got her Mark (and makes one wonder how the other Death Eaters received theirs... o.O). As always, you write Bellamort very well. I liked the little glimpse of Rodolphus reaction to Bellatrix 'devotion' as well.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
An interesting take on their relationship. How many times have you written their first sexual encounter? I like the sort of supernatural element to it here with the soul it. Well done as always.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Really nice - if that's the right world. I love Bellatrix/Voldemort but I always found their couple a bit creepy :p Anyway, I really like how you wrote this ;)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Just like in your other Bellamort fic I reviewed, I think you did a wonderful job writing both Bellatrix and Voldemort, and that they're very in-character. The dialogue between them also seems to be very realistic as well, and I can picture them saying these things. Bellatrix's emotions and thoughts that you show are very well-written, as well, and I think you write her so well - she's a hard character for me to write, personally, so I admire people who write her well. I like the short depiction of her relationship with Rodolphus as well, the interaction between them is similar to how I imagine them. Spelling and grammar was very good, and I think you did a very nice job with this fic.
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was an interesting take on Bellatrix getting the Dark Mark. Not that I've read any fics like this before, but I did enjoy it. Good job!
eostby chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
An intriguing look at what goes on behind closed doors, and just where love and loyalty lies. Very nice.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I love how submissive Bella is with him. It's fascinating. And I also really love how demanding he is. I never found this pairing to be all, I suppose...?... until I wrote it. It was quite fun. And I think I understand why you love it so much now. hehe. The last bits of dialogue about her giving him her soul was wonderful as well. Nicely done :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ahhh le sigh. I think i am now a bellamlrt shipper. I love how dark this pairing is, how its not mushy and its about pride and status and I love his saracasm and his power and how he owns /all/ of her, even her soul. I really loved it :)
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 11/21/2012