Reviews for Angel and Devil
Kailey Hamilton chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Can I have Rose's tail? Can I? So fantastically kinky *fawns*

This was flawless. You set it up well, and it got even better, and I suck at reviewing awesome things because I loved just about everything about this.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Lovely smut, but I expect nothing less from you ;) And I really loved the description of their costume tradition - just enough to set the stage. And, of course, I really do wonder if Lily had planned this the entire time... :3
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think I need to go and write something innocent and fluffy after this :P

Well, not my style, but again, you wrote it well :) I can barely write a kissing scene (hence why I write family fics mostly) so... yeah.

Well done!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well, that was quite interesting. It really got me wondering whether or not Lily planned the whole thing out and if she and Draco have been in that type of situation at another one of Scorpius' Halloween parties? hmm
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So... um... that was sort of ridiculously sexy... and wrong in way too many ways. But so sexy... well written, of course. Um.. yeah. Sorry for not leaving a better review for this. :-/
Ralinde chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That's quite the unusual threesome. Now I'm just wondering whether Lily /really/ had planned it all (and whether she and Draco have 'met' on one of Scorpius previous Halloweenparties), it sure seems like it!
Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Interesting use of a devil's tail :p Never read that pairing before but it was interesting ;) I loved the costumes and how Lily as good as jumped on Draco ;)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Okay, so I adore Lily Luna as a character, especially characterized the way she is here, and I love Lily/Rose, and have a soft spot for Lily/Draco as well, so suffice it to say that I really enjoyed this. Your Lily definitely has some similarities with mine, especially in the way that she talks; I can totally picture my characterization of her speaking this way also. I like the friendship between Lily and Rose, and also between Lily and Scorpius, as it's my headcanon that they're friends. Spelling and grammar were good, no mistakes that I noticed. I love the idea of Scorpius having an annual Halloween party as well - with Malfoy Manor as his home, he's got to have good parties. And the smut was incredibly well-written also, great job with that! Overall, I really, really liked this, great work!
eostby chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Absolutely fantastic. An amazing story.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Typical Lily. I was curious how you would get Rose in on it. Lily putting her in that costume was a hilarious. And who wouldn't want to have Draco all tied up hmm? ;) Lovely smut as always darling. And the devil tail was quite creative and it totally worked here otherwise I imagine Rose would have bolted. hehe. Nice job :)
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
AWESOMELY hot!
groupon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Why only one review? I absolutely loved it, it was smutty and funny at the same time! I really like your work, and this one is the icing on the cake, even though it is not your usual scenario. What will you write next? Kiss
AngelicaTrunks chapter 1 . 11/19/2012