Reviews for Something to Believe In
AndretheGreat10 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Very good story, very descriptive and very well written. Keep up the good work my friend
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ah so this was your first ever entry into the Metal Gear Solid community. Your fanfic has aged well over time. Rose wanted to give her husband and son some private male bonding time hence her absence. Battery Park sounds like an amazing sight in New York. I have not been there myself but from how it is described I should check it out someday.

As long as John is not mimicking Deadpool,Wolverine and the likes then I sure that he will turn out fine. I cannot think of any comic book heroes who are for kids that use swords.

Solid Snake's legacy continues to live on in Raiden and someday people will talk about him in the same manner.

At least you go to play MGS4. I still have yet to do so.

I have not seen any pics of Raiden's more human looking body so I have no idea what it looks like.

I wounder if Big Boss could have turned out differently if he had a wife and kid as with Raiden and found life outside of the battlefield.
anonym chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
great fic ! it's nice to see a fanfic on raiden and his family because they really are good for him, he deserves his happiness through them and can go on living, we need more of this ).
I hope you'll do a multi-chap fic one day !
The Flying Lion chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Your first Metal Gear fic? sir you write like a natural. The story just flowed well and was a joy to read. Truly great work at pre-Rising Revengeance Raiden with Little John.
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was amazing! You really made the park sound beautiful! Plus there's not enough Raiden and John story's so i was really happy to find one! XD
Lanydx chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is a rather touching one shot. something I feel we need more of here.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awwww; that was so SWEET. I kinda saw a bit of the pouncing lesson from the Lion King movie.-Peace Out! ;)
One Hell Of A Ninja chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow, that was just amazing! You transformed a battle machine into a loving human father...many authors struggle with that's but you made it look so easy!

Hope to see more of Raiden soon...Keep up the good work Rose!