Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
Ki Neko1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IT IS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
Poor Romano, he was so young when he exprienced that eruption. And worse yet, it didn't just destroy Pompeii, it also destroyed three other towns with a possible fourth. I can't imagine how scared Rome and Veneziano must have been when that Veneziano since he and Romano never met under Rome's rule, but knew of him. It must of scared him silly to over hear it or feel it through their bond.

And then there was Mount Saint Helen's explosion in America.

However, given the active volcanos in nations present such as Romano, America, and Japan, you'd think they would notice the signs of eruption given their own exprience with volcanos. Why they didn't notice immediately is questionale. Hell, given that Veneziano has to take care of Roma when he suffers an eruption from one of his volcanos (All active volcanos are in South Italy. Marsili, Stromboli, Etna and Vesuvius. Actuay, almost all their volcanos seem to be in Romano's territory. Campi Flegrei (their supervolcano), Ischia/Mount Epomeo, Colli Albani, etc. ). And the Lki eruption in 1783-84, surely the Nordics would have noticed it too after that terrifying event.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
UUPDATE. IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
CRAP I NEED AN UPDATE. THIS IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL, MAN.
HetalianOtaku chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
I SANG ALONG WITH NOR WHEN HE STARTED SINGING. TAKK I NEEDED THAT!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Rødgrød med fløde a meal, it is (and means) red groats with cream.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
We Icelanders don't say 'skíta' because it's not an Icelandic word there is no actual translatation over it but usually we say 'fokk'fuck
IcelandicLicorice chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
I couldn't help but laugh a little when Iceland just flopped into the snow.
IcelandicLicorice chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
I lost it at the reference to Iceland's character song...
IcelandicLicorice chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
FAIRYTALE YASSS
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Poor Icy...
Emilie chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
MEEP! NUUUUUUUU! Not Scottie! He's too hot to die!

Also, a couple things cracked me up here. 1. "Spotted dick!" I'm sorry, that's just hilarious! XD
2. "HE LIVES!" I just- Wh- M- Dane, why? XD

Keep going! I'm exited for the next chapter! And by exited, I mean anxious!
Emilie chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
I LOVE Eurovision! I've been listening to Never Forget and Only Tear Drops a lot lately! I prefer the HongIce ship, but IceLiech is also extremely cute, so I won't complain! I haven't seen the slightest bit of fault in this so far, not even any spelling mistakes! I'm impressed! I usually shrug grammar off though it does bug me(a lot), so I'm happy to see someone had written something without any mistakes. You're doing great!
Emilie chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Oh my god, that is amazing! Though I find it strange how I know how to pronounce the volcano's name if I say it slowly even though I'm Canadian and have no European in me except Dutch from the Netherlands. It's weird. Anyways! I absolutely loved this chapter as well! Great imagination!
Emilie chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Omg! Every time I read the name I think of a time I commented a burn on IggyBrows.
But probably the thing that stood out most in this was the amazing writing! The way it kind of created a small pang in my chest when I read a few parts, amazing! I love this, and plan to read more! Beautiful job! Never stop writing!