Reviews for Dawn after the Darkness
someone chapter 10 . 9/18
loved reading this!
meburleson chapter 10 . 2/27
Awww! Perfect ending! This chapter was awesomely done. I hate for it to end, but as they as, all good things just come to an end. And this one ended blissfully!
meburleson chapter 9 . 2/27
Yay, they made it back to each other!
meburleson chapter 8 . 2/27
Man can Annie get herself into some pickles! But she got herself out, so that was awesome. I love that we're seeing the duo back at it together as it should be-Auggie having Annie's back when she's in trouble. I'm also glad Annie remembers that Auggie is going through a tough time. Showing her compassion for him despite the crisis she's in.
meburleson chapter 7 . 2/27
Whoa! I didn't see that coming! This story is amazing, keeps me guessing the whole time. I'm falling more in love with it as each chapter passes.
meburleson chapter 6 . 2/27
Awesome chapter! I love how you write about the vulnerabilities that Auggie is experiencing while still keeping the character's integrity. You are doing an awesome writing about Auggie's blindness in a different way than what we know.

I look forward to seeing how (if) Annie gets her revenge. I'm also shocked at just how quickly Annie forgives Auggie for spying on her.
meburleson chapter 5 . 2/27
Wow! So many feeling producing moments in this chapter! Had me on the verge of tears several times. Amazing chapter! I loved every word of it.
meburleson chapter 4 . 2/27
Wow...that escalated rather quickly.
meburleson chapter 3 . 2/26
Wow what a situation Auggie us in. I can't wait to see what choices he makes about it all.
meburleson chapter 2 . 2/26
I'm loving this story more and more. I'm very intrigued to know what Annie is up to.
meburleson chapter 1 . 2/26
Fascinating story so far. I'm loving it. I can't wait to see where each of their storylines take them and how their pathways intertwine.
YoreReader chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
What a perfect ending!

Saying goodbye to Danny was a must for Annie. She needed to move forward with Auggie. There's nothing wrong with keeping mementos of him, though. She'll remember him because he'll always be a part of her.

But Auggie is her present and her future. It's time.

Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it tremendously.
YoreReader chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
They're back together! I am so happy I think I'm about to swoon.
YoreReader chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Dang, I thought Annie was a goner. Well, I guess she still might be if that Abbas guy finds her. But Auggie got to her first, haha! He's not going to let her go now, that's for sure. I hope they get that bad guy. Otherwise, Annie will never be safe.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Oh man! I knew it! I jinxed them, didn't I?

Where is Annie? Is she okay? How are they going to find her if Auggie's tracker's been destroyed?

I'm going to place my faith in Auggie. He sounded sure that he's going to be able to get her back. Go get her, Auggie!