Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III: Dawning War
eldiar chapter 1 . 4/14
Oh wow! good start I can't help but suspect that black-haired dude is from Final Fantasy 7 related. I think i will enjoy reading this!
TerraKH chapter 82 . 4/3
The chapter was pretty good, we're gearing up for what looks to be the final battles up ahead. As someone who is constantly striving to beat my previous "final battles", it's definitely a challenge to put them together. I like the direction we're going and I hope you can keep yourself motivated to finish the story.
As for the delay, I am hitting almost the exact same thing. Last year, I graduated from school but I'm working more now than I ever have and it's been really hard to put any time at all into my writing. Just now today I'm finally working on my next one and I haven't updated since the beginning of March. So, let's hope we can both stay motivated enough to finish our stories through the chaos of daily life. You're doing a great job, as always, and I hope to hear from you soon!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 82 . 3/21
Awesome job
ImReallyShort chapter 82 . 3/21
It's been so long I have no idea who everyone is anymore -_-
TerraKH chapter 81 . 12/12/2015
I actually read this a couple days ago. I thought my review went through but I guess it didn't.
This chapter was really cool in that it reminded me of my own stories a bit, haha. The "gathering the armies" scenario is always something that's pretty awesome to both write and read, and you did a great job with it. You set up the battle doing the good job I knew you would, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Kagamine Himeka-chan chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
OMG... I love these kind of stories!
ImReallyShort chapter 81 . 12/6/2015
OMG an update! This hasn't been updated in so long. I kind of forgot about this fanfic, heh heh :P
Legionary Prime chapter 80 . 9/11/2015
It was still a pretty good chapter. Learned what Kairi was up to. Wasn't able to review this when it was up, had major computer issues lately and it eventually died late july. Just got a new one
Spaded Ace18 chapter 80 . 9/3/2015
Really good chapter man I like how this worked out. And I'm happy those two are finally together! Anyway I hope to see this updated soon. Oh and a sequel like you were saying seems like a great idea. Anyway for real this time update soon.
TerraKH chapter 80 . 8/26/2015
Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this. I haven't had time for the site hardly at all lately. I don't think this was a bad chapter, at all. We saw a lot of what Kairi was thinking and what Namine was telling her, and that's something we haven't seen much of. This chapter mostly set up the relationship between Sora and Kairi, which has been a long time coming and it needed to happen. So it was a good one.
I don't know why you doubt yourself, dude. You are a great writer, you just need to trust in yourself. Whenever I'm feeling down with my writing, I look back to my earlier works and reassure myself just how far I've come. Besides, you know if you ever need a friendly ear you can reach out, right? Don't doubt yourself, man. I didn't put you on my Favorite Authors list for nothing.
ImReallyShort chapter 80 . 7/31/2015
Ooooooooo hoo hoo hoo! Yay! Great chapter! Ending is GREAT! ;)
Guest chapter 79 . 4/5/2015
I really hope you can get past this, although I think the only way to get past writers block is to write. I really think this chapter was good, and that sometimes you just need a short filler. You've come a long way since the 'sequel' and I'd love to see how you end this. Keep writing!
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 79 . 4/4/2015
One of the best bromances in gaming
TerraKH chapter 79 . 4/3/2015
I know you said you struggled with this one, so I'm not going to say a whole lot on it. I'm glad that Sora and Riku made up, though not much else happened. This was definitely one of your shortest chapters in a very long time. I hope the next one comes easier to you, and I hope to see you back on UWS soon, man.
superzbigz chapter 79 . 4/3/2015
Don't worry about not updating in a while! I know that feeling!

Regardless, this was a nice chapter! Riku still feels guilty for the events that he caused, and is still somewhat jealous that Sora is able to have everyone forgive him instantly (even though with the war quickly approaching, I think they'd take anything that'll help them beat Xehanort's forces).

I saw/found a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but it was a improvement over the last few chapters!

Again, take your time with this story and go with what you like! You should be able to get this story completed before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out!