Reviews for Ancient Powers , Silver Dragons and Black Ravens OH MY
RavonKnight chapter 15 . 1/15
please update soon you have an amazing story
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
YESSS! Ok...Please update soon
danni08 chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Hey, yes theres lots of spelling/grammar errors but i really enjoy the story please continue...soon ;)
umaljumal chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Lol a new side of war the gary side... But there were many spelling mistakes
Opinionated Asmodeus chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
I would love this story more if you went back through it and corrected all of your spelling and grammatical errors, which are glaringly obvious. I don't know how I managed to read all of the chapters when they gave me such a headache.
Shi yang Chen chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Umm.. Not I complain but is this story about Draco and Harry? By the way, this is such a good story.
dream.forever.yourself chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
keep up the good stuff! :) can't wait for more
Love Faith Embers chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Good story. You could use some work on this, but very good.
RRW chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Oh I love Arthur...now he is a true father...how he got stuck with Molly I will never know.
Fullmoon2335 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
This story would be so much more awesome if you just cleaned up some of the grammar and the spelling a bit. I'm really not trying to complain because your plot/story is totally awesome; however, the mistakes are kind of distracting from the story, at least for me. I'm very sorry if it seems like I'm complaining; it is just a suggestion.
sonata hirano chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Belldandy55555 chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
So Arthur isn't in the conspiracy? Great chap'
dela1 chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
always ddi love Arthur thank you for updateding
ceara1888 chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story, though you badly need a beta reader.
Mutt Rivers chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
You don't need to keep writing soo to emphazise it, it is enough if you write 'so'. Also, cores refers to the center of something, what you should have written is 'of course'. Pissed means that someone is really angry, so it's not necessary to write that he's pissed, only to write that he's so angry afterwards. Fathers is plural. Father's is possessive. Sl it's Father's side. Powers refer to the powers themselves. Magic is a power. If you mean that the wizards and witches are really strong with magic, it should be powerful. Some of the most powerful wizards and witches.

You have a really great story going on. Your plot is original, however I think that you need a Beta to help with your grammar and spelling,
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »