Reviews for Carnival of Rust 2
B-Kira chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Go for it I love this so far
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
This is also great! I didn't even notice that it was much more longer than the first part.. I enjoyed reading this.. I hope in the third part that there was more RokuNami.. hahah.. Forgive me for wanting romance in horror stories.. xD Now I'm curious where the third part is.. T.T I really hope that you will still write that.. :3
Skyxsoraxventus chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
she actually killed sora... i was not expecting that at all :o that was amazing and terrifying all at once!
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Oooh, this was just as good as the first one, love the whole carousel theme - reminded me a lot of silent hill and their twisted world. And strangely enough, Roxas was really adorable with his love for Namine. :3
VoidVoice chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This Carnival of Rust series really do catch me. :)
It isn't scary at all, (for me i don't know how the others reader think about it) but i love the feels 3
I enjoyed every moment of the story and can understand every feeling.
Ohhh and that rabbit doll! I just love how that doll held so much.
I know Naminé won't forgive Roxas but she actually loves him. Being the gentle and tender boy he was...
Ahhhh this story is truly wonderful
fzntzstic chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I HOPE THERES A Carnival of Rust 3 OR A NEW CHAPTER! Very well written and this concept is just so, unique. I love it! Update/ make new story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
God yes a part 3 would be amazing I would love it and maybe namine owl finally love roads a little bit
The Dark Flair chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ooh, I SO love Carnival of Rust! I saw the picture on Deviant Art and just had to read it. Better than I thought. Much, MUCH better. Can there be a three soon?
ConfusedStarfish chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That was absolutely AMAZING. And I'm picky. I've been reading through a lot of your other stories and I really enjoy your writing style! I flipped out when Namine announced Xion as being her 'new doll' lol. I saw that you missed this Halloween for the part 3 update but please update anyways! Also Namixas ftw
agh chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
oh my goodness I'm waiting for the part 3 OTL
Bassy66 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
...oh...I just reviewed number 1. asking for a third...
So I ask thee twice. WRITE A THIRD PART.
please...with voodoo doll on top?
ohmydearlybeloved chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I'm now looking forward to this Halloween oh my goodness.
Mina Arellano chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gosh this was amazing :O I am sooo hooked on this story when Namine when will u love Roxas! T-T the feels I get from this story are increadible! Gahhhh!I love it :3 I sooooo can't wait for the next chapter. I so look foward to this halloween :3 X3 :D :) the feeelllllsss!.
Andean Avocet chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh my god! This one was freaked me off more than the first one! Honestly, Kiome you're sadist! Ehm, anyway, yeah the romance was only a dash here- and hurt. Anyway hope the trilogy has more the romance!
Mr.Stryke chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
A mix of a sinister feeling and romance, I like it, can't wait til next Halloween *sinister smile* not like that