Reviews for Madness Combat: Hank's Legacy
Nice work you've I've been wondering for your next fanfiction can it be a crossover between madness combat and akame ga kill?
Danreaper chapter 38 . 9/13
Holy shit the cliff hanger!
You cheeky bugger!
Great chapter, can't wait to see how it turns out! Its really late here and i'm not really in the right mindset to write a review but that chapter was pretty darn good.
Kagami 13 chapter 38 . 9/10
Another awesome chapter man! Hank's promotion is going to cause him lots of trouble and possibly make him some enemies too but at least he still has Eli, Hina and Arron(?) on his side too. When I think about it we haven't heard from DJ in a while, well on to the rest of the review! The training between Nikolai and Hank has begun but it seems like it is taking a toll on hank mentally. Maybe we will see a certain mental image soon? All in all it was a great chapter and the twist of Nikolai knowing Darren was great. Can't wait to read more UPDATE SOON!
fan of madness chapter 38 . 9/10
This story is so cool holy crap
Tommy chapter 9 . 9/4
You just turned a badass, bloodthirsty merc to a overemotional twat who just got his ass kicked. Gj
I just love this story man keep it up also can you be able to draw hank and the other?
Hank J. Wimbleton55 chapter 38 . 8/26
amazing, man no longer thought would write another chapter, I liked the chapter albeit shorter than the last but WTF is happening to Hank, who the hell does that marker known as Nikolai's father Hank? please answer a question, you leave me with less suspense, keep up the good work XD
Sacrom chapter 38 . 8/26
Christ with a Binary Sword, that was phenomenal.
S070 chapter 38 . 8/25
The story is as awesome as always. Glad to finally see another chapter after all the wait. Those vacations were great I'm sure.

That revelation at the end of the chapter is quite interesting. I can't wait to read more about what happened between them to justify Nikolai's attitude.

There is nothing to criticize about this chapter (which is expected given the number of editors and their talent).

I'll see you at 39, already impatient for it.

Keep up the great work.
Drake187 chapter 38 . 8/23
I'm lovin it! Especially how Hank's "training" involves driving him insane! I can't wait for the next chapter, it sounds like Nik is gonna get some real good character development. Overall, a great mix of deep story telling and morbid humor (that is of course, if you meant for Hank's new training to have some humor. if not, then I really am as fucked up as I think)
lolrus555 chapter 38 . 8/23
Urgh... I'm sure we're eventually supposed to like him and all, but so far, Nikolai just comes off as a humongous douche, freudian excuse be damned. Well, here's hoping Hank'll eventually get to call him out on his bullshit.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I understand stuff like that isn't exactly easy to deal with. Just have faith though, things are bound to look up soon.
Kagami 13 chapter 37 . 8/15
I'M BACK! First of I would like to apologize for my EXTREMELY late review. Life has just been very hectic and busy for me these past few months and I have not been able to do many things I want to do but enough about that on to the review.

These have been some really awesome chapters, Nikolai is a very interesting character and I'm curious to see what connection he has to 574, his interactions with Hank are also very enjoyable to see. I can't wait to read more UPDATE SOON!

PS: I will send you a pm latter in regardes to information about my two characters.
FormerEmo chapter 37 . 7/27

So far so good. I don't need to tell you to keep up the good work, because I already know you will, my friend.

Listen, I've been unable to make an account for this site, but I have a Steam account. Look for DiceTheMerc(Formerly JK).
Ataxian Kaos chapter 14 . 6/25
wheres Sanford and Deimos
weirdalimfat chapter 34 . 6/23
Aaron is now a badass but, creepy... I love it!