Reviews for Madness Combat: Hank's Legacy
I just love this story man keep it up also can you be able to draw hank and the other?
Hank J. Wimbleton55 chapter 38 . 8/26
amazing, man no longer thought would write another chapter, I liked the chapter albeit shorter than the last but WTF is happening to Hank, who the hell does that marker known as Nikolai's father Hank? please answer a question, you leave me with less suspense, keep up the good work XD
Sacrom chapter 38 . 8/26
Christ with a Binary Sword, that was phenomenal.
S070 chapter 38 . 8/25
The story is as awesome as always. Glad to finally see another chapter after all the wait. Those vacations were great I'm sure.

That revelation at the end of the chapter is quite interesting. I can't wait to read more about what happened between them to justify Nikolai's attitude.

There is nothing to criticize about this chapter (which is expected given the number of editors and their talent).

I'll see you at 39, already impatient for it.

Keep up the great work.
Drake187 chapter 38 . 8/23
I'm lovin it! Especially how Hank's "training" involves driving him insane! I can't wait for the next chapter, it sounds like Nik is gonna get some real good character development. Overall, a great mix of deep story telling and morbid humor (that is of course, if you meant for Hank's new training to have some humor. if not, then I really am as fucked up as I think)
lolrus555 chapter 38 . 8/23
Urgh... I'm sure we're eventually supposed to like him and all, but so far, Nikolai just comes off as a humongous douche, freudian excuse be damned. Well, here's hoping Hank'll eventually get to call him out on his bullshit.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I understand stuff like that isn't exactly easy to deal with. Just have faith though, things are bound to look up soon.
Kagami 13 chapter 37 . 8/15
I'M BACK! First of I would like to apologize for my EXTREMELY late review. Life has just been very hectic and busy for me these past few months and I have not been able to do many things I want to do but enough about that on to the review.

These have been some really awesome chapters, Nikolai is a very interesting character and I'm curious to see what connection he has to 574, his interactions with Hank are also very enjoyable to see. I can't wait to read more UPDATE SOON!

PS: I will send you a pm latter in regardes to information about my two characters.
FormerEmo chapter 37 . 7/27
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

So far so good. I don't need to tell you to keep up the good work, because I already know you will, my friend.

Listen, I've been unable to make an account for this site, but I have a Steam account. Look for DiceTheMerc(Formerly JK).
Ataxian Kaos chapter 14 . 6/25
wheres Sanford and Deimos
weirdalimfat chapter 34 . 6/23
Aaron is now a badass but, creepy... I love it!
weirdalimfat chapter 26 . 6/22
"It was boring being dead, so I came back."
Best line ever.
weirdalimfat chapter 24 . 6/21
I can't get over on how funny Shane is XD, love your stories, they are the things that get me to read unlike the boring choices for summer reading.
TheEliteDucky chapter 37 . 6/21
Sorry it took so long to review, thought I posted one a while back. Anyhow, I'm gonna assume that was an improbability drive. In that last part of the dialogue between Hank, and Nik, you typed "Where'd you park the jeep?" Shane said", but Hank would be the one asking that. So I'm just assuming you meant Hank said that because it'd make more sense. Anyways, have a fantastic summer, you're doing a great job with this story.
Xapphyr chapter 2 . 6/12
This should be published!
Shakespeare-The-Imposter chapter 2 . 6/11