Reviews for Madness Combat: Hank's Legacy
One Eye Demon chapter 46 . 3/3
This story. Is very twisty. Who would guess that? I mean, The grand son of the one being almost as strong as the higher ups? Hank rolled a good dice in life.
Huntertyavatar chapter 46 . 1/26
Welp. That was a thing.

So auds was Hanks grandfather? My Star Wars senses are tingling... kinda.

Anyways, yet another spectacular chapter, you two! Keep it up!
OctaviusCorvi chapter 45 . 12/30/2016
Holy cow!, YET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!. God, if I did not love this story I'd surely beat your team and you to a bloody pulp. (JK dude).
Anyways, yet another exciting chapter that I enjoyed (as always) reading. It's impressive the work that you and your team have done (and are still doing).
I am a new writer as well (well I am still after six months here kinda new), and your story is kind of what inspired me to start writing fanfics about Madness Combat, so thanks Spirit.
Regards to ya' and yer team,
OctaviusCorvi (formerly octavio675).
PS: Gladys that this site allows to change one's name.
PS 2: Happy new year in case you Reader this Reviewing after the 31th!
The Dark Madness Dragon chapter 45 . 12/8/2016
That guest review was me, I forgot to sign in... Bugger n' blast my crap memory.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/8/2016
I consider this very well done, not that I expected anything less. The connection by blood to the infamous overlord is a definite plot point that can be well exploited. Overall I deeply enjoyed the chapter.
Drake187 chapter 45 . 12/6/2016
What. The. FUCK!? Well that's quite the bombshell, although I can't think of much else that'd explain Hank's significance to the Higher Powers. Poor Nikolai, gotta be rough getting disarmed like that. Having to handle being taken off combat duty must be quite the handful. Now I'm wondering, is Hank gonna get a new partner or not. Though the Auditor thing is going to nag at me for ages. (Like, who's side of the family is the Auditor on? And how does a freaky ass flame dude even get human relatives?) Questions for later, I'm sure. Anyways, worth the wait as always and lookin forward to next time.
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 37 . 12/5/2016
Is it weird that I can see Recko and Shane together in a committed relationship? Hopefully you do not get the idea to do one of those just so you can kill one of them off to damage my feels. Madness Combat Infinite Warfare preorder now for the Recko carhorn pack!
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 45 . 12/5/2016
*Inception theme plays as reviewer shits the quantity of at least 1337 bricks.* *Replaced with the sound of air-horns and a Microsoft paint rush job tier version of the Auditor's face lazily superimposed over Hank's.* WOW that plot twist feels like being run over by a train with a jet engine! Hank is Auditornati confirmed?!

Poor Nikolai though it is going to suck tremendously having nothing but a desk job RIP in loud Nigra moans. You know what would be a great Madness story idea? After the war the entire Madness Combat Squadron meet up with Hank and Cathy catching up with them after all this time. With a surprise appearance by Agent 574.
quentin3655 chapter 44 . 11/10/2016
R.I.P Corey
" You never got the house"
* Titanic on flute plays
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 34 . 10/25/2016
My god the feelings I got from this. The FUBAR mission that ended in disaster with the Red Fox Squad being annihilated, Ryder about to be abused even more by the professor, 574 disappearing off the face of the earth. So many great moments all of them so filled with emotion and passion you guys really know how to make Madness Combat great! I'm going to be honest I thought it would be insanely difficult for ANYONE to write a spectacular story for this series given how the main series is comprised mainly of visual action and not too much dialogue. But you and your friends have in my book not only pulled off the impossible you all have done with style! Best regards to you guys cannot wait to see how all of this pans out.

One review equals one pie for those that were lost in the base attack and the massacre at Facility 030.
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
It warms my heart to know that there are those in the Madness Combat community that are dedicated to not only delivering quality animations but also quality works of fanfiction. Madness Combat for life my friend and may this story be totally awesome!
King of Anarchy chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
that date is my dad's birthday. lol
OctaviusCorvi chapter 44 . 10/16/2016
Pretty good chapter, I have to admit, altough I have gotten sick of yelling and insulting in spanish, and sonce I am "calm", I swore just "a bit". Why?, because Corey is dead. I h8 characturz dieing, itz bad, but anyways, gr8 chapter, keep it up, hopin 2 c another 1 soon.
Huntertyavatar chapter 44 . 10/10/2016
Holy shit.

Just

Holy shit.

This particular chapter just sent me down a wild ride of emotions, like most of these chapters seem to do nowadays. It was structured, suspenseful, and master crafted so I could feel the horror of a child getting ripped apart.

Complements to the chefs on how wonderful of a job they did making this word sandwhich!
Drake187 chapter 44 . 10/10/2016
God damn, wasn't expecting that. I'm a little surprised Nikolai is still alive, he's pretty hard to kill, but still. Looking forward to next time, especially considering what Hank's mental state's gonna be after this.