Reviews for Madness Combat: Hank's Legacy
TheEliteDucky chapter 35 . 4/23
Can't wait to see how this mission goes down!
Hank J. Wimbleton55 chapter 35 . 4/11
Great chapter man, sorry for not being able to comment on, which will be the LAST CHAPTERS 8, if good life problems (my pc broke down and'm poor) but I'm back XD
WillyScagels chapter 3 . 4/9
Holy shit he just used the C-word!
This story is really carrying it's self in other words.
Danreaper chapter 35 . 4/3
Another great chapter! Its good to see you didn't forget older characters, as soon as i heard that someone was going to help Nikolai and Hank with the AAHW systems i instantly though of Corey, and low and behold Hank did to. Eli and hina scene was good. I like how they have still done missions and have had things happening off camera? Camera? do we say camera if its a story? Behind the scenes? And the only thing i don't understand is how all of a sudden Aaron is such a baddass now because he lost his brother and his parents. Hanks dad was shot infront of him and he got told the gruesome story of how his mom was gutted when he was a baby. By his own fathers men! And he also lost julia or whatever her name was. :l
lolrus555 chapter 35 . 4/3
Y'know, now that I think about it, by the time the series proper begins, Hank might not even be with the anti-AAHW anymore. It would actually explain why he's by himself when he's going on a mission to assassinate the sherrif, who's being guarded by goddamn Jesus Christ, by himself! It'd actually be pretty cool to go rogue and be his own boss, but that's just speculation on my part.

Also, just out of curiosity, but will Hank have a love interest in this story? If so, has this person already shown up? Anyway, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Kagami 13 chapter 1 . 3/21
That was an awesome beginning to the next arc/season. I know that it has been a really REALLY long time since I left a review and I hope you will excuse me, after all life has been extremely hectic and busy for me but I'm still loving this story. The last arc was amazing, it introduced us to so many intreresting new characters and plot points and was really enjoyable up until the very end and speaking of the ending it was crazy especially that plot twist with Ryder and 574 defecting. All in all I can't wait to see how this next arc will go down. UPDATE SOON!
danreaper chapter 34 . 3/12
HOLY SHIT!
Great start to the series. I love the fact that this started off as a scene with Nikolai. Because we knew he was there, just never knew who he was. I like him as a character.
Spirit9871 chapter 9 . 3/9
To the Guest review in Chapter 9 (I hate to be reviewing my own story like this, but at the moment, there's really no other way to reply to your comment; please use an actual account next time if you would like a direct reply back to your reviews):

I apologize if you felt that the "ass-beating" in Chapter 9 was seemingly cliche or uninteresting. I want you to keep in mind, however, that firstly, these chapters were written two years ago by me, where my writing abilities were not up to par with my abilities now.

Secondly, I ask of you to simply read on and see how all these events that may seem cliche to you now tie up later on in the future. Everything in this story happens for a reason, and you will see why in due time.

Thirdly (and I hate to break it to you), "ass-beatings" are actually quite frequent in this fanfic's future chapters. This is Madness Combat after all, and if nobody's going to die from these sorts of fights, someone is going to have to have their ass kicked. But if that does indeed upset you, then I hate to say there's not much I can do of it.

Ultimately, if this turns you off from this story, I at least thank you for making it this far. Nine chapters is better than none, and your feedback is appreciated. If you have anymore opinions you would like to share in reviews, then I highly recommend making an account where we can go more indepth with certain opinions you have on the fanfic in a private message chain.

Cheers. :)

Spirit9871
wtf this chapter was pretty cliché I mean really I read tons of things were the protagonist beatin like a damn mutt but come on why here least have him do something other than take a ass beating!
Keep going love the work I would love to see hank meeting Sanford and Deimos for the first time.
lolrus555 chapter 34 . 3/8
Y'know, when I first saw Nikolai's kill-count, my first thought was immediately: "bitch please! Hank's gonna have 500 kills by the end of this!" Also, sorry for my shit writing in the last review, I'm writing this from a phone, so it's not easy to accurately type.
deathdefier243 chapter 34 . 3/7
I just don't know

I mean
I'm just not feeling it anymore
This is a good story
No doubt about
But
I just suddenly lost interest
So good luck and stay strong
Oh and thanks for allowing me to use a crossover of your story
lolrus555 chapter 33 . 3/5
Okay, so a few things and questions. First off, this has been an amazing story, I've really been engaged in it with each chapter, and to say the least, I'm looking forward to season 3 with bated breath.
second, will Hank still be alone in MC 1-7? I like the OCs l, but part of Madness combat's appeal wadwas this badass main character taking on an entire building full of soldiers. If you want my advice, then with the exception of the sheriff episodes, you should detail things through another characters POV going through the slaughter Hank created.
third, I really hope you show the Madness squadron's reactions to Hank's condition in 6, i think it'd be interesting.
Finally, is there any way I csn help out with this forum you have? I'm new to this, but I want to help make the Madness archive more popular.
lolrus555 chapter 2 . 3/2
Man, this is an amazing story so far! Although I really hope that as the story progresses and when Hank becomes an adult, I hope he doesn't become some grizzled, deformed dude from the explosion in MC4.
classykazmiller25 chapter 34 . 2/15