Reviews for Madness Combat: Hank's Legacy
classykazmiller25 chapter 34 . 2/15
YAAAAAAY
SirPolarBear chapter 30 . 1/5
Oh my gosh, thank you for recommending my fic! I think I'll have to rewrite/finish that one soon. Reading this is getting me inspired again.

The repetition of "happy little" was super creepy. Everything was really intense, and the black fire...now that's bad.

As for keeping your audience, shorter and concise chapters are key. It's easier to read and catch up with. However, all the detail and intensify you include is fantastic, so organize it however you like!
SirPolarBear chapter 29 . 1/5
HELLO FRIEND I'M JUST CATCHING UP MONTHS LATER DON'T MIND ME

Spirit, this chapter was DAMN good. The pacing was fantastic, the transitions were smooth, and I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire thing.

I'm incredibly impressed by the medical and scientific research that has gone into this story and this chapter specifically. I'm worried about 574, though...
danreaper chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
danreaper chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Love the fact that not everyone is a bad ass but Corey. Fuck yeah.
danreaper chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Fuck this chapter made me. Oemg I DONT EVERN KNOW!
Danreaper chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
DONT SKIP HIS NORMAL LIFE!
Thats the fucking point of it being his story.
Not the shit we already know.
danreaper chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
The dream part was terrible and things are happening to soon. other than that GREAT STORY!
Danreaper chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Already baddass! CANT WAIT!
Cowbow50 chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
I'm sad to see 574 go ;( great endin for the seaso though. Amazing work :)
The Dark Madness Dragon chapter 33 . 12/15/2014
Thanks for the Credit bro, even though I feel a little bad that DJ advanced up while the others didn't at that moment, but I will love to see how DJ recovers from the bullet if he does, I'm assuming he got shot in the torso, as that's where the pain is, this is a great way to end the season, and it leaves off on the suspense of The Prof. and Ryder, what does he have in mind I wonder...

But yeah, this is one of the best chapters, very well done.

11/10 for this, very well done.
classykazmiller25 chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
I knew those segments were more then just filler! Foreshadowing Mihkail like that was badass bro. And shit...no mercy with the Massacre
Sacrom chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
To the end.
deathdefier243 chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
well,
I can't think of any adjectives to explain my opinion other than: EPIC! AWESOME! and HOLY FUCK, Shit's about to hit the fan
man, you have been able to make a good story in all four of your mc series
anyway, thanks for supporting me and helping me
classykazmiller25 chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
Awesome! Dude, this getting better and better. I'm loving this. Ryder vs DJ arm wrestling?