Reviews for Madness Combat: Hank's Legacy
NorfolkCrusader chapter 39 . 12/20/2015
That's it? UPDATE THIS GLORIOUSNESS
NAOW
NorfolkCrusader chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
I knew to suspect one of those fuckers from first chapter in base.
NorfolkCrusader chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
KRINKELS
IT'S ALMOST 2016, WHERE'S MY GODDAMN MADNESS COMBAT 11
In OTHER news, the company he has started is starting to grow. M:PN2 Alpha is underway. YUS.
NorfolkCrusader chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
Waitwaitwait... RVB?! *nerd side intensifies, MUST HAS MOAR*
NorfolkCrusader chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
I KNEW the C-01 Series rang a bell! Also... Matrix much? Ifrst the infamous "red pill or blue pill" reference, now the training room? This gets better and better...
NorfolkCrusader chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Addicted to this. TOTTALY. FUCKIN'. ADDICTED. THat wll be all on tis masterpiece of backstory... I'mma say more later.
Rioter116 chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
Great fanfic in my opinion read every word and loved every minute hope you the best with your family as I know what's it like to lose someone who's close and I hope to read more of this story keep up the grand work.
lolrus555 chapter 39 . 12/8/2015
I see, so Hank and douchebag are being sent off to kill the Russian mentor dude (I think.). Whatever happens after this chapter is bound to be a major turning point in the story. If I had to guess, whatever happens will have Hank question his loyalty to the anti-AAHW. All-in-all, a short but interesting chapter that does a good job of showing off just how our humble main character is changing and how the story is developing. I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter, so uhh... keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Nice work you've I've been wondering for your next fanfiction can it be a crossover between madness combat and akame ga kill?
Danreaper chapter 38 . 9/13/2015
Holy shit the cliff hanger!
You cheeky bugger!
Great chapter, can't wait to see how it turns out! Its really late here and i'm not really in the right mindset to write a review but that chapter was pretty darn good.
Kagami 13 chapter 38 . 9/10/2015
Another awesome chapter man! Hank's promotion is going to cause him lots of trouble and possibly make him some enemies too but at least he still has Eli, Hina and Arron(?) on his side too. When I think about it we haven't heard from DJ in a while, well on to the rest of the review! The training between Nikolai and Hank has begun but it seems like it is taking a toll on hank mentally. Maybe we will see a certain mental image soon? All in all it was a great chapter and the twist of Nikolai knowing Darren was great. Can't wait to read more UPDATE SOON!
fan of madness chapter 38 . 9/10/2015
This story is so cool holy crap
Tommy chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
You just turned a badass, bloodthirsty merc to a overemotional twat who just got his ass kicked. Gj
Guest chapter 38 . 8/30/2015
I just love this story man keep it up also can you be able to draw hank and the other?
Hank J. Wimbleton55 chapter 38 . 8/26/2015
amazing, man no longer thought would write another chapter, I liked the chapter albeit shorter than the last but WTF is happening to Hank, who the hell does that marker known as Nikolai's father Hank? please answer a question, you leave me with less suspense, keep up the good work XD