Reviews for Deals made with the Devil
Kebo16 chapter 1 . 3/27
LOVE IT! plz update soon im desperate to know what would happen next! and plz slash
Lady.Evangeline.Evans chapter 6 . 2/26
I have to say it: you are a genius! This story is awesome and brilliant and every adjective you can add. That said, please PLEASE COME BACK SOON! I NEED the mini Rumplestinski in my life and I need him to laugh in Dumbledore face (is it obvious that i hate him? no? well, i do). Harry's first night in Hogwarts was brilliant and I need yo know how he will kick some ass the next day.
I prefer slash, if I am honest (not a big het fan), but I think that this story is worth it, even with some girl (though, i don't think Harry will want some princess). Anyway, I hope you update soon (this year, maybe?) and that it would be a looooong chapter
Un enorme abrazo,
Evie
Btw, please, don't make Severus an enemy ._.
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 2/23
i absolutely love this version of harry
MistressPuppetShow chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
*side-face story*

(: )Updated December 28...2012... (Dx) REALLY! THAT'S WHEN IT WAS LASTED UPDATED!

(D:) I find an the BEST interesting crossover and it hasn't been updated in FOUR YEARS!

(T-T) How dare you! *child having a tantrum scream*
( ;_;) Get rid of you Writer's Block right now and start writing again! (:{) Wwaaaaahhhh! *annoying baby cry*
MistressPuppetShow chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I got if-y there for a moment cause I didn't know if you here going to add Belle, but also. In one year it's going to be awkward for Dumbledore to realize Garry isn't where he should be? If I continue reading will there be a letters to Hogwort or will that be Hogwash :3
Almadynis Rayne chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
I love what you've done with this! Please keep it going!
SilverRyu chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
I just found this story and I've found it very refreshing. I do so hope that there may be more to come in the future.
ChiffonShock chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
This is a wonderful crossover! Love to read more!
Creus chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Cool story, very nicely written!
Harry/Red Riding hood!
MBrock94 chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
correction...definitely not Grey!, but still interesting
MBrock94 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
really hope this isn't abandoned. Love the whole grey!harry and how you portray Rumpelstiltskin
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
That was immensely enjoyable. Harry didn't do anything to prevent them from squealing. Crabbe and Goyle may be stupid enough to do so. If not, good for them. I don't think Draco realized how serious Harry was when that deal was struck.

Has this been discontinued? A shame, really. I was enjoying this. Well, thanks for writing what you did.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
Some people try to justify Dumbles. Others don't. Either way, I think Rumple is going to be a bit cross with him. Or a lot. Even if Dumbledore didn't intend it, Harryvwas still hurt under the Dursleys' care. He might not view Harry as a son, but he probably still cares enough.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Timelines make my head hurt, especially with crossovers. Did you move OUAT events back or HP events up? What year is it in HP realm? Actually, I suppose it is possible to have both occur simultaneously. They are different realms. HP could be slightly further back than OUAT. Or something. I do wonder if Harry will be trapped under the curse.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
There was some part of me hoping that Harry would be able to avoid Voldemort and the prophecy. Wistful thinking, on my part. It's fate, destiny, etc. what happens if the curse is cast while he is in that other land? What then?

Well, that turned out better than canon. Hooray, fix-it fics. I am curious. Rumple took Harry up on his offer. Why not trade him away like the children? Too old? Instead, he took Harry on himself. Not that I dislike that, but it is a bit different.