Reviews for Deals made with the Devil
SilverRyu chapter 6 . 7/25
I just found this story and I've found it very refreshing. I do so hope that there may be more to come in the future.
ChiffonShock chapter 6 . 6/30
This is a wonderful crossover! Love to read more!
Creus chapter 6 . 6/28
Cool story, very nicely written!
Harry/Red Riding hood!
MBrock94 chapter 5 . 6/4
correction...definitely not Grey!, but still interesting
MBrock94 chapter 6 . 6/4
really hope this isn't abandoned. Love the whole grey!harry and how you portray Rumpelstiltskin
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 5/26
That was immensely enjoyable. Harry didn't do anything to prevent them from squealing. Crabbe and Goyle may be stupid enough to do so. If not, good for them. I don't think Draco realized how serious Harry was when that deal was struck.

Has this been discontinued? A shame, really. I was enjoying this. Well, thanks for writing what you did.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 5/26
Some people try to justify Dumbles. Others don't. Either way, I think Rumple is going to be a bit cross with him. Or a lot. Even if Dumbledore didn't intend it, Harryvwas still hurt under the Dursleys' care. He might not view Harry as a son, but he probably still cares enough.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 5/25
Timelines make my head hurt, especially with crossovers. Did you move OUAT events back or HP events up? What year is it in HP realm? Actually, I suppose it is possible to have both occur simultaneously. They are different realms. HP could be slightly further back than OUAT. Or something. I do wonder if Harry will be trapped under the curse.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 5/25
There was some part of me hoping that Harry would be able to avoid Voldemort and the prophecy. Wistful thinking, on my part. It's fate, destiny, etc. what happens if the curse is cast while he is in that other land? What then?

Well, that turned out better than canon. Hooray, fix-it fics. I am curious. Rumple took Harry up on his offer. Why not trade him away like the children? Too old? Instead, he took Harry on himself. Not that I dislike that, but it is a bit different.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 5/25
Harry, matchmaker extraordinaire. I'm sure not all kids are quite so determined when trying to set up their pseudo-parent. Wonder what Belle and Rumol would think if they ever learned the extent of Harry's meddling. Well, they have a good year, at least, before the curse. I'm thinking ts more like two.

You knew, despite the changed terms of Belle and Rumple's deal, his words didn't change much. He never explicitly said anything about marriage. When did they even get married? I would think, with a man as specific as him, he would make the wording of the altered deal very clear.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 5/25
i won't bother griping about the timeline. I enjoyed that so much. Rumple doesn't want to replace Bae, but surely he must feel something towards Harry. Why, Harry has adopted his Dark One mannerisms. He's Rumole's mini-me. It's adorable.
Lol I love it. The whole ripping out their hearts is great and having them labeled is great.
ucen chapter 6 . 1/2
Pairing Harry and red would be better
HybridMatrix chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
pairing Harry/Red please
draco7347 chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
cant wait for new chapters really love the story