Reviews for Total Drama Blow-Up!
Knifez chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Hey, old friend. I'd like to see this continued.

You've got a lot of TDC to catch up on, too ;P.
dumbrunette1234 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I'm sooo glad youre back and im sorry for what happened :((( if you contimue this story i will still read it :)
DustinWhitewind chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Gonna say this right now. Yes. Please keep writing. Especially this fic. I totally want to see it continue, hopefully all the way to the end, because this is REALLY good, and the last thing I'd want to see is for a good fic like this to become a deadfic. :c
DustinWhitewind chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Ha. Dawn and Dustin sleeping together like a new couple, so cute. XD

*Confession Cam (shortly after the Campfire Ceremony)*
Dustin: Huh... That was actually pretty pleasant. I'm used to being up for a few days straight, *yawn* so it's no big deal for me, but I usually crash after about 3 days. Still, waking up with Dawn's head on my shoulder was worth the whole thing. *yawn* I even managed to hold a conversation with her. Heck to the yea! Hrm... Still, I can't help but suspect *yawn* some serious foul play regarding Adam's elimination... Most likely from that snake, Scott... *yawn* Much as I want to keep my team's winning streak going, I also don't *yawn* want to see Scott win... I gotta warn SOMEONE on the Bears. Gotta make sure he doesn't get the chance to sabotage his team... *yawn* I gotta go get some sleep now, don't wanna let the rest of my team down come the next challenge.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEEEEEAZZZE!
Infected Bliss chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Hey, sorry I'm getting this review in a bit late but oh well. The little moments with BellaxZane were adorable and the whole SkylarxNoahxSally triangle is heating up. I hope Bella deletes that photo before Sally uses it! Ahh the awake-a-thon - the horror- but at least this challenge isn't lethal to their health! I can't wait for the next update. I hope Bella kicks some butt in the future challenges :)
CodyOnTheBounce T.V chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
WHAT? JONAH IS ACTUALLY BEASTING THIS COMPETITION?

But seriously, I'm at awe at how into character he is and how he can still get very far into the competition. I'm so proud of my little black cat! Second and third call-out? That must be quite an impression on everyone, if you ask me.

*Confessional - Jonah*

Jonah: I cannot believe I actually dodged tranquilizer bullets today! Y'know, I kinda see my little jinx as a blessing and a curse. The dang thing made me hit my head so many times... (rubs his head) But at least I'm doing better! I guess...

*End Confessional*

Ooh! I got an idea! Bring the snowball fight up next!

I could be the one to set you free,
-COTB, over and out!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Can you have duncan or gwen win please!
CapriciouslyTerminal chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! I love your updates! Thanks for the PM, without it I doubt I would have read this. Can't wait for another chapter, and if you're taking ideas, how about one kind of like a combination of the pscycho killer challenge and the tri armed triathlon? Two contestants are handcuffed together and have to escape 'chef' as the killer in someplace creepy. A warehouse, the woods, etc. :D can't wait for another update!

Red
dumbrunette1234 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Haha omg amazing chapter! And scott '_- hopefully things will get better for the bears!
Knifez chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Woohoo! Nice chapter dudette! Good job! Glad to finally see this up, an I hope we get more frequent updates then every 5 months ;). Sad that Zane was out early, but no biggie! Haha sorry to see Adam go, and I look forward to reading moar! Nice work. Also love the Sally/Noah/Skylar sturf!
firehottie chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I hope that you get the inspiration to update again sometime soon. This has a good mix of original characters and canon ones, and I love the DxG parts. :)
marie chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
OMG
UPDATE
UPDATE
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR
OMGGG PLEASE UPDATE
marie chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
omg they're gonna use the wheel of pain. aha I love that on total drama island. updatee
marie chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
wow, scott and dustin must hate each other. aw, that's mean how they use Jonah's advantage but eh whateves. hahaha looks like a triangle forming from skylarxsallyxnoah! updateee