Reviews for Harry Potter and the Triad Prophesy
Dreous44 chapter 27 . 7/23
Great story
Bronze chapter 7 . 4/24
I don't know how some of you authors do it but the humor in this story is great. I've laughed through most of the chapters I've read. Thanks but unfortunately it's now 3:26 AM Daylight Savings Time and I've got to go to bed. And NO cracks about needing my beauty sleep either! I'm strictly male! Old male yes but still male. ;) Thanks for writing and posting this.
NeatAF chapter 3 . 4/11
This is a sappy teenage love story
ElementalMaster16 chapter 27 . 3/31
well, this is a very weird ending to this otherwise really cool story! i had quite a lot of fun reading this story, the interactions between harry and his ladies was certainly the best part though :)
darkthanatos chapter 27 . 3/25
So fucking awesome!
she is brighter chapter 27 . 3/25
How did they manage to screw it up so wonderfully in 500 years
michaelc100 chapter 27 . 8/31/2016
Great story, but found the 500 years later a bit weird, especially with all the changes that harry had made
shadewatcher chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
Bwahahahaaa! XD Poor Harry!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Bwahahahaaa! Ooooh that famous Potter luck, though I don't think Harry is going to complain about this. XD
Guest chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
Fraking awsome
Hadrian's lil' baby chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I thought it was a great story and hoping for more great stories but I thought the end was a bit over the top
william01pd2018 chapter 27 . 1/22/2016
Beautiful story. I would recommend though that you add Hermione's name to the list of people in the story. I loved it
williampeckham51 chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
Great story really liked how you ended it
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 11/20/2015