Reviews for Harry Potter and the Triad Prophesy
good story
amyrlinengineer chapter 27 . 7/6
Thanks for the story. I found it quite enjoyable. I particularly enjoyed all the elven interactions.
howlsword chapter 27 . 6/20
very very good story, please update asap...
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 27 . 1/19
A great story here!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Ouch obviously once a arrogant Dork always an Arrogant dork...inteeligence just cannot be bred into a family line I see lmao!
LadyB3lla chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
This was an interesting story. I had problems with all the scene and time jumps. A divider between scenes would help it flow better and also dates would help with the time jumps. Also, one thing seemed kind of pointless to me and that was them becoming professors. They never stepped foot in a class room to teach so to me that little bit seemed rather pointless. But again it was a very interesting story that I enjoyed very much. Thank you for sharing it.
Dex Zabeth chapter 27 . 9/18/2017
I love this ... is it bad that I must have more?
ClaireR89 chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Does Bella not get a ring :(
Dreous44 chapter 27 . 7/23/2017
Great story
Bronze chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
I don't know how some of you authors do it but the humor in this story is great. I've laughed through most of the chapters I've read. Thanks but unfortunately it's now 3:26 AM Daylight Savings Time and I've got to go to bed. And NO cracks about needing my beauty sleep either! I'm strictly male! Old male yes but still male. ;) Thanks for writing and posting this.
NeatAF chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
This is a sappy teenage love story
ElementalMaster16 chapter 27 . 3/31/2017
well, this is a very weird ending to this otherwise really cool story! i had quite a lot of fun reading this story, the interactions between harry and his ladies was certainly the best part though :)
darkthanatos chapter 27 . 3/25/2017
So fucking awesome!
she is brighter chapter 27 . 3/25/2017
How did they manage to screw it up so wonderfully in 500 years
michaelc100 chapter 27 . 8/31/2016
Great story, but found the 500 years later a bit weird, especially with all the changes that harry had made