Reviews for Damaged Hearts
Waleed chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Great so far please continue
hrselovr101 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Yaaaaay, they can now be together happily! I really want to see what happens with the two of them in following chapters. I've grown to love them so much. Your story literally gave me butterflies as I read this last chapter, Kudos to great writing, and I'll me anxiously waiting for new chapters to be posted! Xo. :)
hrselovr101 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I've just started this fic, and I am legitimately hooked. I loved Arrow from the very beginning, and Oliver and Laurel are just so amazing! Their chemistry, history, and overall connection make the show even more amazing. I watch the show mainly for them, hehe. I'm definitely favoriting and alerting this story! Keep up the great work, and PLEASE update us! I'm anxious to see what happens... unless the story is over. How should I know? I'm taking my time reading it, lol! Feel free to send me a message anytime! :) Xo.
Vlescalona chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
please write more, I read your story today and AHHHH I need more. Love Laurel and Oliver so badly
Nilracmiracle chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Great story! Can't wait for more!
Shining Friendship chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
The ending to this chapter was very sweet. The writers hardly give us any Laurel/Oliver alone scenes anymore, so I love that you do that in your story. It really makes up for what the show is lacking-the main pairing.

Please update soon. :)
R.Peter chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Yeah, I think its better if you deviate from the show, and add in your own content, that would be much better.

Look forward to more!
steph wwe fan chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
awww yay they kissed love them :D
red lighting chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
so good
IMAN2688 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I have to say i knew the pairing would turn up this way, but nice way to spin it away from the episode. We can only hope it happens like that on the actual show too. Hope to see more updates and frequently
Piper703 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Loving this so far, really like how it adds to the T.V show and you are faithful to the characters. Can't wait to see what you do next.
mercury chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Cool! Thanks!
lanteaddicted chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
my 2 favorite episodes of Arrow are the "Year's End" and "The Odyssey". Wish there was more stories about those 2.
love the chapter. Wish they had more hospital scenes in "Years End" episode.
R.Peter chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Yeah it is kind of short. But remember, if you stick too closely to canon, then your story would just be almost the same, giving nothing original, intriguing or exciting.

Hopefully you get some new ideas soon.

Look forward to more!