Reviews for Crucible
Thetornadokingandhisbottleofwa chapter 150 . 11/9/2020
Hi there, I’m not sure if your still reading reviews for your fics, but I just wanted to let you know, I’ve read and reread Crucible and Interference and all the others a thousand times over, your Crucible series is probably my all time favorite Mass Effect fic series, in fact, I accept your Crucible series as a true sequel to Mass Effect as opposed to Andromeda, if you don’t want to finish your other works, that’s ok we understand, I’m just happy we got to read such a truly awesome story.
Ellie Hawes chapter 7 . 10/30/2020
What I love, so very deeply, about this game: as I read characters speak, I hear their voices clear as day in my mind. As if they were right with me. It seems each character has permanently etched itself within my mind in both feel, looks and voice.
Kudos for this wonderful and intelligent story. I am enjoying my read
ClaireR89 chapter 42 . 7/18/2020
This story is getting more and more unbelievable and weird as we go
ClaireR89 chapter 34 . 7/18/2020
I know this is old and finished. Love the story but these dreams Giaus has of Amata just get in the way of the story I think
Sinchen3 chapter 150 . 7/6/2020
I'm shamelessly hijacking the 500th comment to tell you that I love this whole universe you created and I regularly reread everything. 3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2018
Sidonis was so rude here? If I were Jane, I would walk out and won't help them at all. He forgot that he killed his teamates? Even if he had redeemed himself, Garrus will be the one who decide that he has been forgiven or not. WTF? Even if Tali betrayed them later, no one in the Normandy knows and this future people actions are disgusting. Sigh.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Love this work keep it up I am so enjoying this work
Guest chapter 150 . 2/26/2016
Loved the story! So happy I read this. Already read what you have on Destiny, and now I'm glad I backtracked. Hope to see more of your wotk
Kalo Suva chapter 150 . 1/14/2016
Ok so I binge-read this in like a week and honestly? I don't think I've ever read a better fanfiction in my life. You did the most superb job giving life to every single character. You have an amazing ability to incorporate and convey such a wide range of emotion in each chapter. Crucible made me laugh and cry so many times I lost count. Thank you for writing such a great story and I can't wait to read the sequel :)

-Kalo
Credete chapter 150 . 10/29/2015
Uh, yeah. Kinda binge-read this over a week, and it's something. You put tons of work into this, and it shows. In addition to having what you wanted to write in how many chapters mapped out, it never felt like you went over the scope of what you wanted for the writing. Great characters and dialogue, development, all that; that's some great work.

You've crafted a good story here. It was an awesome read, thank you for writing it. Gonna read the sequel, but I figured I'd post this here to show my appreciation.
Alexandria McLane chapter 31 . 8/11/2015
This amazing writing and story-telling. do you have a facebook or tumblr for your talents?
Alexandria McLane chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
mass effect meets star trek meets doctor who
mizzanimequeen chapter 150 . 7/31/2015
Fantastic story! I have read it about 4 times and man is it amazing. I can not wait to finished the other story. :)
Nspired1 chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
Holy...Okay, I just found this story, and I have been searching for this exact type of story. This is what I wanted! Thank you! I'm only on ch 13, but I felt a huge need to review now.

The depth...the sheer depth of this story has me blown away. This should've been an actual book or comic. Your ability to create a plot, design, and completely evolve chatacters is perfect. Even down to little back ground stories like expanding Karas character...it's things like this that readers love. We want to be here with the characters. We want to understand. Bravo!

I'm going to continue to read now. I just needed to tell you how amazing this already is.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 150 . 6/22/2015
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.

I'm looking froward to the sequel. :)