Reviews for Bolt of Truth
Akira chapter 1 . 4/19
please continue this i like your writimg style .
from a fellow writer :)
HeIsNotOneOfUs chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Dude! This was awesome! Are you going to do a continuation for this? And if you do, will it be a James/Ash story? Or a something like that?
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
So... they're immortal. They "blast off", land somewhere, then they're dead for a while but always come back, fully healed.

Screwed Up Mind chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I really like that one!
Ash is definitly too harsh to Team Rocket.
You wrote a good one shot.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is old as heck and I'm not gonna lie, it shows when one reads one of your newer stories, but it is still good. Though I may be bias cause you're awesome or because I always loved team rocket. And always adored james. I also prefered their darker more serius side.
As a kid I WAS SO PSSED over this... Well this exact thing. I always felt that it was really dangerous and mean. Glad to know I hadn't been alone thinking this.
For the record I freaked put when I thought you killed him.
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
theres a reason why only the villans tend to use their pokemon on people (cuz they dont care if they hurt people) other pokemon are the only ones made to take that kind of damage hence the point of having developed their own moves!_!
ventus87 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
good story,but team rockets boss doesnt want pikachu,team rocket just thinks that getting will make the boss like them
Elven-Twilight chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I wondered that many times myself: Why Team Rocket wasn't severely hurt after/during 'blasting off'. Thought I was the only one! Nice to know I wasn't! Another nice story. Keep it up!
StarReader86 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You would think Ash would get tired of having Pikachu electrocute TR .TIME., but I guess not. I never thought about TR actually almost die b/c of Pikachu's thundershock, but I could see that happening, electricity is no joke!

The part where James is thinking of whether its worth going after Pikachu or not was fabulous! That so fits his character, seeing how he is the TR member to have more moral conflicts than Jessie and Meowth.

They should explore this on the show, but oh well. At least I'm glad you touched on this in this awesome story!
Blair-bug chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I LOVE this story! Absolutly tragic and wonderfull. Keep up the good work!
Archer's Light chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I totally agree with you. Really cool story.
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Hehe. Hm. If Pokemon was real, then that might hurt, but it's a cartoon! and humorous one at that. Lol, Pikachu sometimes shocks even Ash. I guess it's just enough to shock them a bit, not totally fry them, but i guess that's just my opinion. hehe.
KatieKat chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I think Team Rocket sucks,but you have a good point.(And he may have ben dead or Brock sucks at first aid).
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I'm glad you wrote this I also think Ash is a little to hard on Team Rocket!
clara200 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
close call I thought you did kill james.