Reviews for Gin a Body Meet a Body
That Weird Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Amazing
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I can't believe I haven't read or reviewed this yet (and what might be the sacrificial effect of a Headmaster of Hogwarts spilling his blood nearly to death in the Shrieking Shack?).

Lovely and nicely done.

(yummy lemons. Also adore Snape still being alive, though frankly Dumbledore's perfect plan didn't really allow for that part).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Loved this!
Nat chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Lie back and think of Hogwarts! That cracked me up!
odogoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Simply delightful and very true to form for both these strong-minded and strong-willed characters. Having to do such a thing together at such a time... both are so vulnerable and you handled it deftly and with sensitivity. Very well done.
DarthSolus chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I have to admit; this is my favorite of all your stories, though just barely. I find the premise quite believable, and I LOVE that you let it have a happy ending. I would have loved to see what happened after it ended, but oh well, leave a few things to the imagination! Loved it!
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What a good way to start the day _ This was, with no doubt, the best written, most sweet and tender "sex-involving foundational-wards renewal" fanfic I have ever come across in this website, and trust me, I have read quite a few.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm speechless at how delightful this is. I've always been a fan of first times and thought it impossible to find a story where Severus lost his innocence at age thirty something.

Bravo. It was tasteful, in character and Minerva is the perfect person (in this story only, I'm a Snarry fan) for Severus. Albus as usual, would have the last word *smiles fondly at him*

Beautiful. I'm glad Severus survived and I'm glad he and Minerva will enjoy happier times. They both deserve it!

Well done!
Isabella chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
My favourite pairing, and what a wonderful story! Well written like you always do, believable and in character. Hot and tender love scenes. And humour: I laughed out loud when thinking of Bellatrix actually made him throw up...:-)
Please give us more! Love, Isabella
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
What a beautifully written and fully realized story. I'm not a Severus/Minerva fan, but you made me believe that it's possible and quite lovely.
Elisabetta chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Probably the most wonderful thing I have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
VERY satisfying! And funny.
Dark Tidings chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
one of my favorite pairings, but so little is written during the death eater year. fantastic piece and utterly sweet in their tenderness toward each other. :)
Backward Mind chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Your writing continues to be the best thing I have ever read. I would call it beyond outstanding.
ProperT chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. I love Virgin Severus stories... Especially believable ones. And Minerva was pretty excellent about the whole thing too, gotta love that.