Reviews for Stripped
DaniCz chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is so sweet! I don't understand why you just have a few reviews. It's so well written, you're such a talented writer.
I really like this reality, when the imprints aren't forced to become a couple and are allowed to explore their feelings and freedom.
I think Nessie would be much happier this way, she would have time to develop herself and find what makes her truly happy. Seth was an adorable little guy that grown up to an adorable man just like you create in this story. I read "Family Gatherings" and I always imagine Seth and Nessie together after she travel to Italy because that's where she would have the chance to think for herself and be confident.

This is really good. You have amazing stories! Congratulations.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awwww. A cute little Sessie one-shot to cheer me up after work. It's amazing how much I like this crack couple, thanks to you.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I like how you write these two. You make them seem so right together. :)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awwww! That was very cute :) Seth is such a sweetheart! I am loving reading Nessie and Seth fics.
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Gahh. I simply adore how you write Seth/Nessie. It's exactly right. I love that they didn't start their relationship off with some grand gesture or proclamation, but that they're just attracted to each other and went about it normally. Plus you create such palpable chemistry between them that it's so easy to get pulled into your writing. Thanks for this! :)
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hey you! I've been so busy with college and life and stuff that i haven't been keeping up on your amazing writing. I was reading a mediocre book yesterday and thought of how much I loved your writing and wanted to be reading that instead.
Anyway, I'm sorry this only has 2 reviews because Seth and Nessie are one of my otp's. Ugh. I love how simple Seth's confidence is in his place in the world and his relationship to Nessie and the pack and her family. Nessie over-thinking things and not knowing how to prove Emmett wrong without furthering his idea of her acting childish was very in character and awesome.
It's funny reading about Seattle because I'm actually here right now for school. With all the sky scrapers towering over and the lack of stars at night I can't help but think that Seth must feel a tad uneasy in the city since he's one with the forest and small town living and everything La Push is. Anyway, hope you're doing well!
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is to cute. Love your Nessie and Seth together... :)
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012