Reviews for Sparks Fly
Someone chapter 1 . 3/11
This song is perfect for this couple and the way you wrote it is also very wrote in beginning that Usui is in England then how come he is there or Misaki just imagined him ? This songfic is very cute:) Please try to write more Maid Sama fanfics;)
UnattractiveGoddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Because you're so kind to me and I got curious about you, I decided to read your works too. I love Taylor Swift and I love Sparks Fly. I got LSS by that song. I like how you connected it to Usui and Misaki's relationship. I envy you because I can't seem to have the perfect idea for a plot that's based on the real Usui and Misaki. I always write them in AU.
Harune Miki chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Cute one ;)
How're you doing chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Same pinch again! I love Taylor Swift too! Sorry I haven't heard this song. Awww. That was cuuute! :3
lol4869 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
i also like kaichou wa maid sama oh i did see your profile i think we have the same taste.. perhaphs your really a good story teller hey make another story of Usui and Misaki pretty please.. i love your story
crazyindira chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Superb! I just felt like... MOE! This is so so so so MOE! I Loooooooove it!
A.N-Mellow chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aww I love how the lyrics complement this fic... it's brilliant :)

Sapphi-chan you're such a talented writer full of potential. my apologies for been late in reviewing your fic, I hope to read more works from you in the future :)

It was nice meeting you!

God bless!

Twinkle Earthling (...)
kazenostigmalover chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Woooow... That was super cute! I loved it!please make more one shots!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Awwwwwwww. :D So cute!
The plot/songfic was good, but the grammar and such needs work. :)
MissUNightmareMoon chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
whistle
Julius Night chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Very cute, excellent work with the orginal song, loved it!
The Melon Lord. Toph chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
have to ask, I tried several translation searches none had Ai shiteru, so what does it mean.
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Kyaaaa. I love KWMS! This fanfic was super cute, nice song choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
the best of kaichou wa maid-sama
Magica Ring chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Yeah ! Yes yes yes I luv it. Luv it luv it luv it x 200. Well u cant imagine. Its my fav. manga,anime too. My favourite couple is MisaxUsui. I want 2 knw everythng bout dem. Almost everythng i already knew.. Well dear can u give me ur facebook account so i can talk bout dis ff. and also i want u 2 write a multi ch stry. Dis song ff is 2 good.