Reviews for The Upper Hand
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I guess if it can help these two with their relationship, it truly is a magic kingdom.

Thanks for the story.
KS4EVA chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I read this a few days ago and I'm just getting around to reviewing it. Great stuff! Dexter and Hannah are SO HOT together! You definitely captured their chemistry in this fic. I'm going to be MEGA PISSED if the writers kill her off or put her in jail at the end of season 7. Anyway, thanks for the terrific read! :)
DarkHeart89 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love this! I love Dexter x Hannah, I think they're utterly perfect for eachother. If anybody understood them, it would be each other. This was beautifully written and it was lovely. Great job, and please, write more B]
dreamlily chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG this was adorable, I was already squealing just reading the story description! Lol, I don't think anyone will ever feel comfortable eating around Hannah, I think you got their relationship down to a "T". Great story!
DexterFan4249 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story
I honestly am not sure where they are gonna take Dexter and Hannah. It seems Dexter is falling in love with her judging by last ep.
mar210000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So, I love your writing and this is no exception. I think you captured the way they seem to be playing games with each other perfectly.

Oh yeah, and it was really hot, too. Always a plus, haha.