Reviews for I Am
VentMonster chapter 4 . 7/8/2005

every single one the people that know about what happened to shinji except asuka should be killed what theyr doing is just so fucking wrong

ritsukos fucking HAPPY about it? misato even though she doesnt like it has done jack shit to stop it

she hasnt said one word against it happening

his friends know of it? they should be killed too for not trying to get him to remember

and this eva thing him just saying it wont make his REAL mother the one that actually cares for him unlike misato who if it happened would watch him be tortured and not try to do a thing about it... but back to the eva she would NOT like this fake of a shinji and reject him

even though misato yelled at ritsuko about what happened shes not going to do a thing about it cause shes a fucking whore who loves taking orders

sorry ranting but this story just pissed me off so bad that everyones just standing around doing NOTHING! to help him

not even going to bother reading on cause i just think i'd be too pissed at the people for watching everyone fuck him already hard life up more

yes reviewing probly years after written but still must be said this story makes me sick
DCWestby chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
Hmm.. Continue this story perhaps? Its really good...
The Skeptical Puck chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
y have u not updated this in so long, you must, its excellent,
The Skeptical Puck chapter 7 . 2/20/2005
this is excellent, absolutely brilliant
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Well, good story so far. I hope old Shinij will come back, though. I hope you still update this, as this has gone without update for two years.

-Knight Two
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
I have to say that you have intresting idea, and kind of sick. As I think that when person loses memories he loses thing that makes him/her that person. So Shinji was replaced by someone who looks like him. I think that could have happened in series as I think that Gendo is capable and willing to do almost anything to have control.

-Knight Two
malevolentScribbler chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Arrg! Continue it! Please! I want to know what happens! I'm a big fan of NGE and I want to see how the rest of your story goes.
Faoron chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
Damn, this is good! You should REALLY continue.
anonymous chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
Alex Warlorn chapter 7 . 3/29/2003
The good major except for her outburst has played along with Grendo's lie. Why would Seel need to silence her? So here's the question. Why haven't you updated in so long? This story was going along so well . . .

I know this in all reality will NEVER get you to update, but hey, a guy can hope right?

Events certainly are changing, still, that single deciding moment that it all leads up to, Kaoru in the hand of Eva-01 to about be beheaded. True, this Shinji should have far less of a problem, but knowing the angel of freewill, he'll want to be killed by the REAL Shinji.
Peteram chapter 7 . 3/4/2003
I must tell you, GREAT STORY!

frograss chapter 7 . 1/28/2003
I was thoroughly impressed with your fic. I read all the chapters in one sitting; I just couldn't stop. I see that you have not updated in some time, I hope that you do continue this fic. I would be tragic if you did not. The characterizations were very good (everyone was IC), just about everything I could see was technically perfect (or close to it). Thank you for sharing with us.
Xardion chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
You know, I was just passing by and decided to read this fic just to waste time. But now that I have, this fic is great. You have to keep me updated. Will Shinji get his memory back? Who knows? Oh, yeah, that's right. You do. Keep up the good work.
Weltall563 chapter 7 . 10/21/2002
First thing I want to say is I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! You captured all the characters really well and the plot is absolutely spellbounding. I'm recommending this story to everyone I know who likes Evangelion! I noticed that you haven't updated in a while...I'm hoping you didn't call it quits because you've got something really great going here! WrItE MoRe!
Pretty Nightfall chapter 7 . 9/24/2002
This is an amazing story.