Reviews for Blood & Sand
Anna Okumura chapter 1 . 5/31
This was actually very interesting..? I like it, but at the same time, I don't know how to feel about it. I am interested in this story though, so I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
TheLadyinLeather chapter 1 . 2/14
Pleeaasse continue this. Excited to see where u take this. Written so well.
AidenM chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
more please?
shirotsuki chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Please update this one soon! I can't wait to know what happens next! I've never really encountered KenUra or RenGin before I found your stories but you make the pairings work wonderfully 3
MidnightRaven323 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I can see similarities between the characters here XD
Kenpachi - Crixus
Urahara - Naevia
Renji - Barca
Shuuhei - Pietros
Grimmjow -Agron
Ichigo - Nasir

BTW I've actually read pretty much all of your stories but this is the first time I actually reviewed :P
Kara Roman chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
More please
PandaBitch chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Please update! I'm hooked and need more x
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Type your review here...
Lovemeleaveme chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is really good and i would really love to read the next chapter :)
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So vulgar, yet I love it so much!
ZakuroUta7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hnn, I absolutely love this story, I've never really read anything quite like it, it's set up so well that sometimes I forget where the Bleach boys are actually from, I can't wait to see more :)
Azure Headlands chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I watched the first season but refuse to watch it anymore! Andy Whitfield was a GOD among men and I was devastated by his passing! Such a promising career ahead of him, gah! This AU is alright with me tho, haha.
Stillanoob chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Holy shit that was amazing you had me thinking therewould be another chapter when I scrolled down I thank u for such an interesting chapter and can only hope for more
CanarySong chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I liked it! For some reason I'm really loving the little bit of GrimmIchi vibe we got in the beginning, but Urahara is hot enough to make underwear spontaneously combust so... Yeah. Anyway, the concept is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to later chapters!
TwoSexySlytherins chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Whoa! I really like this one! I can't wait to see how the relationships develop between all of the couples and how they each escape or don't escape slavery. :D