Reviews for Shattered
Felix- Star chapter 12 . 5/21
This was brilliant, an extremely enjoyable read. I look forward to reading some of your other work :-)
That you honestly think Gibbs would forgive what she did - nearly getting one of his people killed through sheer selfish thoughtlessness - shows you understand nothing about characterization, or story-telling, since the story would have been a hell of a lot more powerful had you been true to his character.
Incognito3 chapter 12 . 1/22
Oh wow. I have been reading your fiction the last week, and I love it! This was such a well written story that brings up so many of the issues between them. Thanks for all you've written!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I have to admit that when I first read the summary for this story I did not want to read it but I'm glad that I did and I enjoyed it a lot. I know you finished this story about the time Shiva was first aired and like you I loved the episode and the screen at the end of it between Tony and Ziva was really nice. But as we later learned Ziva did what she always does and ran to someone else for comfort and frankly I hated that the producers/writers went that route and screwed with the fans again.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
WOW...this is some powerful writing. I would have loved to have seen the bathroom encounter just as you wrote it on the show. The line "Somehow, they had managed to have a 6 year relationship that never happened" sums it up both brilliantly and heartbreaking...bravo!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Just found this story today...loving this first chapter...very well written and much in character!
EvilRegalForLife chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
so angry and sad and my heart just HURTS please tell me reading this one will get easier :'(
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Nice very nice
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Awww nice , and I would give Tony a back rub he he
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Oh boy oh boy is Ziva going to be in trouble?
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Holy shit that was powerful and good stuff wow I can't wait to see what else you do.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hmm interesting start I like this very good very good
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
I love your story. It was best NCIS fanfiction that I read. Thank you. Maybe something after 11x2?
LStefl3 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
As much as I would love for this to be fluffy, I am really impressed by this fic so far.
Ally chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
hey:) maybe i already reviiewed this story, i dont quite remember... I just read it again and i still love it so much! You are just an amazing writer! DO you know the song beneath your beautiful? it fits perfectly to this story!