Reviews for Shattered
I know this review is about 5 years late but I only started watching the show about 18 months ago! Of course, I quickly found fanfiction and yours in particular stood out for its quality. I've been reluctant to read any multi-chapter fics before because I wasn't sure they would hold my attention but knew from how much I've enjoyed your other work that I should give this one a go. I'm pleased to say it lived up to my expectations.

I love this whole story. I love your style, the nuances you capture for each of the characters, there are no moments where I found myself taken out of the story because of things being out of character. McGee's role in this was a delight, I wish he had more opportunities like this to shine in the show!

Above all, you've got Tony and Ziva beautifully written. I adored their interactions. I love how you examined how the same characteristics can be a strength and a weakness (their stubbornness for instance!). You handle the switch from humour to intimate conversation adeptly and I found myself both chuckling and getting emotional in every chapter.

You have a genuine talent for writing and I am, for one, so grateful that that talent encompasses stories about Tony and Ziva and the ridiculousness and wonderment of their relationship.
Hells Bells chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
Amazing,sweet,romantic story.I miss for this story and I hope you have many new ones to post.
abrant554 chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
How the hell am I suppose to read when my eyes are filled with tears? (sob, sob). Great story, one of the best. So glad that someone in the fan fic world addressed the EJ and Ray issue. The only thing I enjoyed about that season was that Gibbs always showed her up as incompetent, inexperienced and immature. Hope you are still reading your reviews.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Just rread this story worth all the angst it was fabulous!Jelena you're a truly talented writer.
Kai chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
This is amazing!
Felix- Star chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
This was brilliant, an extremely enjoyable read. I look forward to reading some of your other work :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
That you honestly think Gibbs would forgive what she did - nearly getting one of his people killed through sheer selfish thoughtlessness - shows you understand nothing about characterization, or story-telling, since the story would have been a hell of a lot more powerful had you been true to his character.
Incognito3 chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Oh wow. I have been reading your fiction the last week, and I love it! This was such a well written story that brings up so many of the issues between them. Thanks for all you've written!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I have to admit that when I first read the summary for this story I did not want to read it but I'm glad that I did and I enjoyed it a lot. I know you finished this story about the time Shiva was first aired and like you I loved the episode and the screen at the end of it between Tony and Ziva was really nice. But as we later learned Ziva did what she always does and ran to someone else for comfort and frankly I hated that the producers/writers went that route and screwed with the fans again.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
WOW...this is some powerful writing. I would have loved to have seen the bathroom encounter just as you wrote it on the show. The line "Somehow, they had managed to have a 6 year relationship that never happened" sums it up both brilliantly and heartbreaking...bravo!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Just found this story today...loving this first chapter...very well written and much in character!
TheOriginalBabygirl chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
so angry and sad and my heart just HURTS please tell me reading this one will get easier :'(
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Nice very nice
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Awww nice , and I would give Tony a back rub he he
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Oh boy oh boy is Ziva going to be in trouble?