Reviews for Have Had Enough
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
By the way have you forgotten about other characters of this fiction? Cause i 'm forgetting.
nypsy chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
uh-oh, ryo's love interest is a bad guy? that's terrible. am guessing he'll be trying to get her to do something compromising so that the evil troll queen can use the pics/video/blog either for blackmail or to publicly humiliate & dethrone schiffer girls as school idols. given the lengths of pure malice we've seen in teens in real life on web & in actions publicized in news, I shudder to think what the fictional characters may do.

the last part of chap was really fun to read and adorable. hope the beach scene is as fun & possibly romantic as i hope, plus that it maybe leads to true ulquihime moment where they act as more than great friends.
ulquihime7980 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
me likey
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Awesome! lol
Lilith Jae chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Rather than a stander by, I think you mean bystander.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Manga Ren chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
Cant wait tell you update
TheFault-inOurMinds chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Hehe, i love your story. Its awesome, cant wait for more!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
:DDDD
ulquihime7980 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
i never heard of flappy bird but i still like the story
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
...awww
ulquihime7980 chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
let ichigo go orihime. he doesn't deserve you but ulquiorra does. you have to choose
nypsy chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
gah! Loly is such a ghastly character! its sad she's not written in canon w/any redeeming qualities-she isn't even particularly kind to menoly, who seems much more loyal to her than vice versa. she will be lots of trouble for ori, i bet. ulqui is so incredibly sweet in your story & such a good friend. he's so empathic its very OOC to canon ulqui, but i don't care. just hugging her even though she won't fess up is showing her his unconditional love & support. as usual, scenes w/twins are fun and the espada intros were brief but cute. how can we not love grimmy?

i really hope that we get scenes of ichi pov where he realizes he actually does luv ori & made the biggest mistake ever & continues to plead & beg for forgiveness-heck, if you do an epilogue looking at them years later, i want him to still be kicking himself for being such a dumb a-hole in his teens & throwing away what could have been a life-long loving marriage & fam w/the fellow orangette. it may seem extreme but i really loathe cheaters & want them to feel life-long regret/remorse for the pain & humiliation their actions cause. in story, it split the group up & drove the sweetest member of group away, definitely something worth him getting some negative karma coming back onto him. Obviously, R deserves awful comeuppance in the story too, and if there was a years-later epilogue, it would be nice to have her character also experiencing regret/remorse at loss of friendship. having future romantic partners & "friends" do the same thing to them would be cliche, but still very satisfying for readers, i think. why not make "what goes around comes around" a very literal way of having character learn lessons & become better humans? fiction is only place where people can actually get what they deserve.
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Thanks for updating after a long time! I missed you and this fanfic alot! . Loved this chapter very much! please update soon and don't keep us waiting! :)))))
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Hehe, I thought the chapter was pretty good! But I wish I could have read it on a computer. It's so hard to keep my patience with this IPhone. X( I can't wait for the next chapter!