Reviews for Have Had Enough
thereceiv3r chapter 5 . 8/15
Just a little pointer there where you were describing their heights. Inches and cm are completely different metric systems. Either use inches or cm, not both.

Besides that, the story so far is really interesting
everlasting13071982 chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
i hope one day you do the full story i like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
When are u going to update I'm been waiting for so long
Guest chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Love your chapters when are u gonna post your next one I'm trying to be patient but its been a year already
Guest chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Love it when is your next chapter coming I'm waiting anxiously
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
By the way have you forgotten about other characters of this fiction? Cause i 'm forgetting.
nypsy chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
uh-oh, ryo's love interest is a bad guy? that's terrible. am guessing he'll be trying to get her to do something compromising so that the evil troll queen can use the pics/video/blog either for blackmail or to publicly humiliate & dethrone schiffer girls as school idols. given the lengths of pure malice we've seen in teens in real life on web & in actions publicized in news, I shudder to think what the fictional characters may do.

the last part of chap was really fun to read and adorable. hope the beach scene is as fun & possibly romantic as i hope, plus that it maybe leads to true ulquihime moment where they act as more than great friends.
ulquihime7980 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
me likey
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Awesome! lol
Lilith Jae chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Rather than a stander by, I think you mean bystander.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Manga Ren chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
Cant wait tell you update
TheFault-inOurMinds chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Hehe, i love your story. Its awesome, cant wait for more!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
:DDDD
ulquihime7980 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
i never heard of flappy bird but i still like the story