Reviews for Promise
writemealetter chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Such a beautiful story little insight into how the their landing at Shell Cottage may have panned out. Really liked this :)
Aww chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I'm crying now... Beautiful! Thank you for writing.
Ella chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
"Laugh for me." You got me crying. Beautiful story.
ozzel1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
She's asking Ron to laugh, and you've got me tearing up. Damn you. Good job.
Gringotts tallest Goblin chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw, this was sweet. Really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was truly beautiful. I hope you write a sequel.
Lectura35 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Such a beautiful story! You have quite a way with words, girl :)
Its absolutely refreshing to read something this sweet, even heartbreaking, among some twisted stuff published nowadays, which sadly betrays the RHr spirit I do love.
Thanks a lot! :)
aiw9289 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Beautiful, loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You have no idea how happy I'd be if you wrote a sequel to this, it's seriously beautiful.
wazlib88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was fantastic. There was so much real emotion from both of them, especially Ron. The bit about laughing was beautiful. I especially liked the brief glimpse of the future we saw from Ron's POV. And throwing in the detail about the Weasley sweater was brilliant as well. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I would probably have sold Harry and our entire operation to protect him...this I see soooooo happening-Hermione knew that if she gave up, it was her Ron next to be tortured-she knew she needed to last as long as possible under the torture :'( she also believed that she would die and maybe give Ron and Harry enough time to escape-lil did Hermione know that like her stubborn self who loves Ron, Ron just as stubborn loves her too-meaning not leaving without her no matter what! Awesome job as usual! :) bring on Crossing Paths :) ;)
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great story! Very well written and I loved the sweet moments between them.
HawthornBlood141 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Perfect!

"Laugh for me" 3
hprbdfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Really good story. I love how both Ron's & Hermione's POV were a part of your story!
-Iliana