Reviews for Angels Lead Me Home
CheyanneChika chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
very sweet story:)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
not sure why he felt the need to call his daughter a whore before making his final plea for her to come home. he was the one who tried to whore her out? then allowed someone to rape her? umm, okay...
Esin of Sardis chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
I like it a lot. Great job. :D
Seriously, with this whole story. It was really, really well written and I'm wondering why on earth I didn't read it before now-though it made my night, so maybe it was best right now. Really be proud of this story. It's awesome.
esin of sardis
Esin of Sardis chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
This was awesome. I absolutely loved the Dark One's thoughts-they were so much like the really dark version of Rumpel in the show, but internalized. Love how he healed them too. And all of them together.
Even if it's not what you planned, this is the ending the story needed.
Esin of Sardis chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Belle! Gack! No! Dang it! Must read next chapter!
Esin of Sardis chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Yes. So much yes. Love it. Rumpel's nightmares are terrifying. Oh my, it's so sad to think about. And I love that Bae's going to call her mom. :D
Too many princesses indeed... xD And uh oh...
Esin of Sardis chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
...
That up there is the sound of my speechlessness at the awesomeness that was this chapter. There are no words for it. Beautiful. Wonderful. oaeirhgi;oesbg;arignjaw;ofmpkmb';sknmb;okme,rmgslk bn;o knagk
Gonna leave it there. Can't even express it better.
Esin of Sardis chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Love. Love love love love. Awesomeness. The whole thing. Excellent tension and thoughts. Just beautifully played, dearie. Love it.
(I'm shipping them right there along with Bae.)
Esin of Sardis chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
"There's so much French." That was my entire French 5 class the first day of school when Mme. just starting talking to us really fast... O_O
Sew his mouth shut... you tell him Belle! Love their flirting. It's so sweet. I agree with Bae: finally!
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Loves the eye-flirting in this chapter. Makes me happy :) And Bae is soooo cute.
Esin of Sardis chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Yay! Rumpel! :D Bae and all his friends are adorable.
"Son, you insulted the troll. I'll not be calling you sir any time soon." xD xD Awesome. Seriously awesome. :D
Esin of Sardis chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hello there!
I like this beginning. It's nice and I'm proud of Belle for getting out of there :D
momothelemur chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
This was so lovely :)
Aynessa chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Wonderful and beautiful and so very sweet. Loved it!
kolla00 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is an awesome fanfic!