Reviews for Hanging By A Thread, an In Flight Remix
basefan chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I really hope this story is still alive. In my humble opinion this is one of the best story's around.
cocain2 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Really liking the story. The part with Sakura was definitely a low point in many ways, but the writing is very entertaining and I'm excited to see how you choose to handle the Sekirei plot.I hope the negative backlash over chapter 2 doesn't discourage you from continuing, the potential here is great. Please update when you can, you have plenty of fans.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
That was pretty awesome, I have to admit. Hope to see more from this story in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Yeah, that sucked pretty badly. Not fun to see something like that at the beginning of a story but I will keep an open mind about it. Hopefully if someone was responsible then they will get a horrible death and if no one was then I will have to wait on the horrible death thing till someone inevitably ends up deserving it.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow. Really got some interesting divergence from other stories. Will enjoy seeing where it goes.
Futon Lord chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Oh, you killed Sakura? Drop.
mr true chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
You scandalous little bugger. You are like a crack dealer! And now I cannot get enough of your stuff.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Actually, Sekirei having what is essentially their own Reality Marbles would sort of explain how their powers spit on physics...

Oh, and you get a gold star, both for the scene with Shirou coldcocking Karasuba and for making Minaka legitimately scary!
Skelo chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I simply can't favourite this after reading another fic that is fucking amazing and is heavens feel only a few bits below this fic. Killing Sakura is just pointless. It really is and you killed everyone's enjoyment of the fic. First fic where I couldn't bring myself to read the lemon. If she survived that would be a different story but I truly think this was a mistake on your part. Shirou could have become part of the plan some other way. Loved the badass attack smack to the face but the tragedy just killed it. I implore you to start up a poll on wether to bring Sakura back or rewrite those Chapters so she survives. I promise you that you will double your audience
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
If it's Heaven's Feel True, then it should become Hollow Ataraxia 6 months after. On its own, disregarding HA, this is still way too crackish. Rin and Luvia are a couple? WTF? It's just not believable, nor is Rider bursting in out of nowhere.
review provider chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
its a great idea that you have started well and i like that your giving his reality marble more reason other than hes a bit off in the head looking forward to your next update hope its soon )
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Wow... epic story so far, looking forward to seeing where it goes.
korrd chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Yeah, I was going to fave this until you killed Sakura. Doing that for what actually amounts to no reason, pisses me off. Do you think MBI will just let him off the hook after knocking Karasuba through a wall? Or with Takami finding out he is her son? Killing Sakura does nothing but lose you readers.

So sorry, it was good up until that, but sadly now its just a piece of trash. Well written trash, but trash all the same.
writinginreverse chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
First off, I'm going to take a moment to lament Karasuba's brutal dethroning from "actual threat" status... one sec... okay, done.
Second off, kudos on the really interesting story (so far. Hard to make judgement based on only three chapters), and good work breaking from In Flight canon. And good work remembering one of the tidbits of Nasuverse (or rather, Shiroupowah) trivia that plenty of people seem to forget, in that Shirou also gets the strength and other attributes possessed by a Traced weapon's wielder.
And third, I have to express some level of disbelief at Sakura having survived for so long with the injuries she had. Sure, you've got the whole "blahblah it's magic/the power of love blah" handwavium, but that level of punishment is something that should have instantly killed Sakura.
Undying Soul98 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I myself have always loved Heaven's Feel, it was my favorite route. Someone actually doing a HF Shirou is a nice change of pace, please update soon!