Reviews for Hanging By A Thread, an In Flight Remix
Please update soon, I've recently finished 'In Flight' and even with just the three chapters you've written I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that this could be on par with or even better than 'In Flight' if you continue this.
7137 chapter 3 . 1/12
Another great chapter! Really disappointed you stopped updating! Speaking of which: PLEASE UPDATE! This is on par with 'In Flight'!
7137 chapter 2 . 1/12
Wow… That was… Wow…
Masterfully done. I'm not sure whether to curse you for killing off Sakura or praise you for doing it in such a monumental way that will shape the entire story.
Not many stories can boast having made me actually feel anything, but after reading this, I am very close to tears.
Mernom chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Leaving so soon? Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Wow!,I really hope this fic is updated soon,but all I can think of is the flashbacks that Shirou will have when Akitsu says that she's broken and unlovable and a tool and the inevitable Breakdown/Freak-Out/Angry Screaming/Blue Screen Of Death when Tsukiumi calls Shirou her husband or says that She's his Wife because there's no way that could end well
DanteNaru chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
cool
basefan chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I really hope this story is still alive. In my humble opinion this is one of the best story's around.
cocain2 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Really liking the story. The part with Sakura was definitely a low point in many ways, but the writing is very entertaining and I'm excited to see how you choose to handle the Sekirei plot.I hope the negative backlash over chapter 2 doesn't discourage you from continuing, the potential here is great. Please update when you can, you have plenty of fans.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
That was pretty awesome, I have to admit. Hope to see more from this story in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Yeah, that sucked pretty badly. Not fun to see something like that at the beginning of a story but I will keep an open mind about it. Hopefully if someone was responsible then they will get a horrible death and if no one was then I will have to wait on the horrible death thing till someone inevitably ends up deserving it.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow. Really got some interesting divergence from other stories. Will enjoy seeing where it goes.
Futon Lord chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Oh, you killed Sakura? Drop.
mr true chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
You scandalous little bugger. You are like a crack dealer! And now I cannot get enough of your stuff.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Actually, Sekirei having what is essentially their own Reality Marbles would sort of explain how their powers spit on physics...

Oh, and you get a gold star, both for the scene with Shirou coldcocking Karasuba and for making Minaka legitimately scary!
Skelo chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I simply can't favourite this after reading another fic that is fucking amazing and is heavens feel only a few bits below this fic. Killing Sakura is just pointless. It really is and you killed everyone's enjoyment of the fic. First fic where I couldn't bring myself to read the lemon. If she survived that would be a different story but I truly think this was a mistake on your part. Shirou could have become part of the plan some other way. Loved the badass attack smack to the face but the tragedy just killed it. I implore you to start up a poll on wether to bring Sakura back or rewrite those Chapters so she survives. I promise you that you will double your audience