Reviews for The Pilot and His Lady
Taya chapter 23 . 11/9
This piece of work is truly one of the best I've seen. Especially the best fanfiction. Welllll, aside from your other story Broken. While I do find myself lost on who all the characters are sometimes and for the life of me I cannot figure out which people are aliens and who are actual human slaves. But those are all minor nit-picks. The sweeping story, well-rounded characters, legitmate portrayal of The Doctor and Donna, and the way the issues and time period are expertly handled, make up for the small mishaps 500 times over. I beg you to finish it. Please! You should seriously be writing stories for the BBC! Your stories are definitely more engaging and better written then a lot coming out of Mr. Steven Moffat now a days.
bookworm661 chapter 24 . 1/29
I really enjoyed this story so far. Please could you finish it?
SofiaDragon chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Still an amazing story: accurate to the time and place, the characters, and the core theme. Love the pacing, and can't wait for the next chapter. I can really see the Doctor at the end of this chapter, and wanting to keep Harry is both funny and true to his personality.

I vote for replacing chapters, as that is what I have done with revisions, because if you delete the out of date ones and then upload the fixed version it sends an update to the subscribers. However, people who have reviewed your story before won't be able to review the 'same' chapter twice. When I revised and condensed the short chapters of DP down to long ones I had a few people PM me because they couldn't comment on the changes.
Duchess67 chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
*shriek* I've run out of story? Oh no!

This is sooooo engrossing I've stayed up too late two nights and made myself late for work twice as well just to read it. Oh my gosh, PLEASE tell me you're still working on this? It's soooooo good! And also, please don't let the bad guys make Donna lose that baby? Please?
Oreithyia chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I really enjoy what I've read so far. I'll have to come back later.
GoddessAmanda1984 chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
Excellent, excellent...I know you mentioned you might come back to this story when you wrap up Daniel's Story and I hope you do. The alien slaving plot is brilliant and I like how you've woven in the Doctor and Donna having to live in the time period for a significant amount of time. My only small critique on this one is I think some of your characters could use a little extra description as I find myself sometimes having to stop and remember who everyone is. This is not an issue I have reading your more recent work, so it could be you've already just gotten better at this over time. But all in all I'm quite fond of this story and I hope you pick it back up and continue.
Pat chapter 1 . 10/30/2013

I like this story and was wondering if you plan to finish it? I saw on your list of stories that you are working on another one, but i hope you come back to this one!
Thanks for sharing all your work on this.

BurgundyHope chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
I just discovered this story a couple of days ago, and it's utterly fantastic! Really, it's brilliant! :D While the writing itself IS really good, I'm especially impressed with the depth and complexity of the plot-also the time and place you chose for the setting. Slavery in the American south during the 1800s is such a heavy topic, and you are handling it very well, showing its horrors while not being melodramatic or going over the top unnecessarily. I also think you've got the Doctor and Donna's personalities down really accurately, and your OC's are fleshed out quite nicely. They are more than just static, two-dimensional characters, more than just background noise. It's obvious that you have put a lot of time and effort into this story, and I hope you will continue to write it! :)
Mimi1980 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
Just found this story... Really love it. Hope you haven't given up in it!
Nobody chapter 24 . 6/26/2013
Please update, this story is probably one of my favourites. More chapters would be beautiful :)
cocoalover1956 chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
I'm so impressed
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
AH this story is so good i stayed up to 3 am reading it!
sspotz chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
I really hope you update soon! I really liked this story.
random chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
i got hooked on this story. fantastic job! please update soon, i can't wait to find out what happens next!
Black Panther chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
It's another chapter, but then I suspect that you know that already, so instead, I just beg of you to please please, please, put up an extra long chapter 25 soon! I cant wait to see what happens next!

Black-Panther lover